Chapter 7. The Secret Garden and The Shrine Guardian.

Start from the beginning

"Nope...!!! It's not going to come down that easily. This must be the cave she's locked inside of Say's Kagome." Positive of it. "So why can't we enter it? Asked Shippo' confused.

"Perhaps it's because the barrier is protecting her perhaps, we have too clear are minds just like with Madioko's cave, perhaps maybe if we show respect and then maybe the cave will allow us to enter it's domain, Say's Sango" sensing something rather familiar to the cave of her home village. 

"Do you really think it's the same here as it was there? Asked Miroku curiously.

"Well, if this place is like the cave that Madioko was sealed inside of...!!! Well, I would think that would mean this place is of pure harmony and peace like the Princess herself and as she spoke the Sliver crystal protected her and its only peace and harmony and love, so maybe if we just show are respects the barrier will allow us to enter its domain, spoken up Sango" seriously trying out a theory. 

So, they all tried to do it Sango's way, but it still didn't open up for them. They tried every way possible, even asking for permission, too, even entering the cave. But it didn't drop its barrier.

"I am stumped, I was sure that it would work," replied Sango, confused.

"Something powerful is keeping the shrine protected, Perhaps the former Queen Serenity placed a stronger barrier to protect her daughter from outsiders? Stated Miroku" thinking about it. 

"There's got to be something here that could give us a hint or a clue too somewhere something to be able to help us figure out this riddle and open up the barrier and the gate? Asked Kagome, " thinking too. 

"Wait

"Wait......!!! Of course...!!! We are missing the main object of Inuyasha and Serenity's love...!!! Inuyasha hold out the Shell, the very first gift she gave too you, Perhaps the Shell can Shed some light on this situation, Say's Kagome" giving another theory a chance.

As the others nodded and then said it couldn't hurt, giving it a chance. 

So Inuyasha pulled the shell out of its hiding place, uncovering it. It was glowing the same color as the barrier was, but then it started lifting itself into the air.

Then they all saw the shape into the stone wall, and it went inside the shell's shape print into the wall. So, once they connected to each other, the barrier opened up. 

"It opened...!!! Nice thinking Kagome good idea, Say's Sango" impressed.

"Thanks, Now let's go get the Princess so we can defeat Naraku, Replied Kagome" seriously. They all nodded their heads and began to run through the cave's paths.