chp 4

Gfs mom drops you and Pico off at the hotel. "Everything's paid for, kiddos. Room 32. Enjoy yourselves!" Gfs mom says. Gf and her mom drive off, leaving you and Pico with one suitcase full of clothing. You both head up to the room and start sorting clothing. While you were sorting through the last bits of your clothing, you glance over and see Pico changing his shirt. He took his shirt off and noticed you blushing. "You like watching me change don't you?" Pico says laughing. "I don't!" you said. "Why are you continuing to watch then?" Pico says putting on a white tshirt.  "Uhm.. well.." "Exactly, Y/N." After a couple minutes or sorting through the clothes, you decide it's time to change. "Get out Pico." "Why? You mad?" Pico asks. "I'm gonna change now get out!" "I'd like to watch though," Pico says in a flirty way.  You blush really hard. "Pico im serious get out!" "Fine, you're no fun Y/N," Pico leaves the room and waits in the bathroom. "Did Pico really mean that?" You thought to yourself. "No, we're just really close friends and he's joking! ..But I did like that.. What am I thinking? We're just friends." You finish changing and tell Pico he's allowed to come in. He falls backwards into the bed and lets out a sigh. "Y/N, I really love you." "W-what?"  "You think I'm joking don't you. Huh." "Uhm.. Pico are you okay?" "Yes, Y/N I love you."