Chapter 2

Ly led me to his car and opened the door. The first thing I noticed was the Pierce The Veil CD sitting on the console and freaked. "Oh my goooooddd, I fucking love Pierce the veil!" I screamed, having a fangasm. "Oh really?", he smirked taking the CD and putting it in. "What's your favorite song?" I thought for a moment. Considering it was the Collide With The Sky album I chose one of my favorite songs from it. "Bulls in the bronx.", I say. He simply smiled and turned it on. We sang together and were really loud. "MAYBE WERE JUST HAVING TO MUCH FUNNNN",I sang. "MAYBE YOU CANT HANDLE YOURSELF",He sang. "STARING AT ME WITH YOUR LIPS AND TOUNGE!", we sang together and started laughing. We stopped at a light and stared at each other for a bit. He really was beautiful. His dark eyes weren't dark at all to me, but the complete opposite. Ly started to lean in, and so did I. Then, once again, I thought of Si Joon and jumped back a bit. "T-The lights green..", I murmured looking down at my hands. Ly smiled sweetly and simply drove again.

Soon we pulled up to a large building with high walls and huge wooden double doors. "close your eyes", said Ly. I did as I was told and Ly led me to the building. We walked for a while and stopped suddenly. "okay..open your eyes", he said into my ear. When I opened my eyes I gasped. There were two huge easels with canvas's on them. Paint cans and brushes near by. I turned to Ly who was holding two smocks. "How did you know?", I say taking one. "Lucky guess", he said smirking. I loved art, and wanted to be an animator. We ran in and put on our smocks. "one..two..THREEEE", I yelled as we slapped paint everywhere. It was so fun. Soon I got tired though, so instead of going to some fancy restaurant as Ly planned, I suggest we go buy an fuck ton of junk food. After that Ly drove me home and walked me to the door. "I had a really good time, thank you",I said smiling. He grabbed my hand. "No problem" Instead of looking away when he leaned in, this time I closed my eyes and waited for it. He kissed me lightly and pulled away blushing. "I-Im sorry! Im gonna go!" "Ah yeah! Byee!" I yelled back. I went inside and slid down the door. My heart beat was erractic, but I didn't care. It was a wonderful night..