ONE.TWO

-

OPAL STAYED IN THE CAR WHILE THE THREE shelby brothers stood at the side of the country road which they were using as the bathroom

OPAL STAYED IN THE CAR WHILE THE THREE shelby brothers stood at the side of the country road which they were using as the bathroom. she leaned her head back against the seat stretching her arms out, arthur's booming voice coming from the side. once they were finished they made their way back over to the car, but instead of getting back in to drive tommy lifted up the covering at the very back of the car.

opal let out a gasp when she turned round to see a dead bloodied up body. "what the actual fuck tommy?" she exclaimed getting out the car standing next to john who was quickly given a shovel. "who the fuck is that?" john asked. "it's irish business, i thought it best if i deal with it on me own," tommy explained, "come on, we did a thousand of these in france," he finished before instructing the group. opal was told sternly to wait in the car again while arthur and john were to grab his head and feet.

thankfully it didn't take long for the shelby's to bury the poor man who tommy had killed and before opal knew it they had arrived in the heart of london. the dark streets were bustling with people, she had linked arms with tommy and john as they made their way up to the entrance of the club opal laughing loudly at something arthur had said. they stopped at the doors tommy giving the bouncers a small bribe before letting them enter.

she kept her arm intertwined with tommy's as they made their way through the loud club. people were doing all manner of things which opal just ignored but arthur didn't however. they entered the bustling dance floor, moving round the small crowd while the music from the stage played, "what the fuck is that racket?" arthur exclaimed clearly unimpressed. "this is what they call music nowadays arthur," opal responded, getting a disbelieving remark back.

tommy picked the table at the very front in the middle of the room, which was already occupied by a woman wanking off a guy. "oi!put it away," tommy instructed before arthur proceeded to scream "fuck off" to their faces. opal grimaced before taking a seat between tommy and john and lighting up a cigarette. "irish whiskey. bottle," tommy requested to the waiter that happened to walk past their table. opal took a long draw of her cigarette as she looked around the room.

"fucking hell, i recognise a few of these lads," john said as he mirrored opal's actions taking in the familiar faces. "sabini's cousin over there," arthur pointed out to the group. opal suddenly knew why tommy had picked this club out of all the ones in london. this was sabini's club and this was how tommy was going to start his london take over. "that's right arthur, this is sabini's club," tommy confirmed opal's thoughts while the waiter set down the bottle tommy had ordered.

the brothers continued speaking while opal lined up the four glasses and began to pour the dark alcohol into the glasses. it was cut short though when two of the attendants came over patting arthur on the shoulder. the older looking one telling them there had been a mistake and they were going to have to leave. he explained further saying they were breaking the rules by coming there after being recognised from the race tracks.