019

Messenger

Group Chat: SAEU Blue Hounds Warriors Team

September 22, 9:26 PM

Coach Paulo Orillo:

Good evening. Our second season, Game 1, commences on October 16th. Expect the student journalists to do interviews with you upon each match considering they are doing their line of work. Rest assured, they sought for my approval and presented me an affirmation of concurrence. And all they ought to gained from the athletes will merely be relied on mainly for sports-related university publications.
[❤️ 23]

Hence we'll spend greater emphasis on training. I'll send it here, and I'm going to additionally send your Captain the timetable in order that everything can be properly captured precisely. We have a mere three weeks for gearing up. Hold off for the following announcement to seek up which university you'll be competing against. Since we are the guess for game one of season 2, the game is scheduled to be hosted here inside the university's Gymnasium, and a great deal of people will have a chance to witness the spectacle.
[❤️ 18]

Our training had been extremely rigorous earlier, so you'll require some time to bounce back. Thank you for the attention and thought, BHW members.
[❤️ 20]

——

Messenger

Cailey Sierra Saavedra

September 22, 9:34 PM

Cailey:

hi, good evening :(

kakauwi ko lang kasi, tapos pag-check nung list walang apelyido na nailagay 'yung hanleigh, tapos chineck ko sa GC if nandoon 'yung account niya. nandoon naman kaso naka-one name 😔 need kasi buong name eh

alam mo ba surname niya?

Siobhan:

I don't know her, but I'll check the PDF file that Sir William sent me :)

Hanleigh Rica Mendez Pedrosa
[❤️ 1]

That's her full name, Cailey.

Cailey:

tenkyu! 😭 in-indicate ko naman na full name ang ilalagay pero naka-uppercase bakit hindi nila magawa huhuhu

nakaka-stress pala 'to 😔

Siobhan:

Send me an invite to access the
form so I could help you listing their names. I won't mind.

Cailey:

lah athlete ka e, dami mo na ginagawa

Siobhan:

Helping you won't hurt and besides Sir William told me to guide the both of you. I'm just doing what I should be doing.

Cailey:

promise, keri ko na to huhuhu 😭 don't worry, send ko agad kay sir yung list once na nakapag-fill up na lahat sa form!!!

Siobhan:

Fine, just message me if you need some help. I have a lot of free time naman. I can help you with that.

Cailey:

omki thank u so much!!!

Siobhan:

You're welcome, Cailey.
[❤️ 1]

——

Twitter

Your tweet was sent!

Jace 🔒 @siobjrivero • 3m

Why did she came home so late?

💬 0     🔄 0     ❤️ 8