"I think with my mother. It was a case of not wanting to be reminded of anything before Gavin. My brother and my existence reminded her that she was not as lily-white as she would like to be. I couldn't say why Kaylee never liked me. I never really thought about it. I guess I always assumed it was because she fed off our mother's actions." Ophelia shrugged, doing her best to pretend like it didn't matter.

"Did Kaylee always hate you?" Sawyer was watching Ophelia closely.

"Until last night, I always thought her indifferent." Ophelia darted a glance at Kaylee, who was shooting daggers with her eyes.

"She probably was indifferent. If you ask me, I think she's jealous of you now. You've gone out into the world, and you run with a famous crowd. She likes Sullivan, and she sees the way he looks at you, which means she's got competition, something she's never had before."

"Where the hell did all that come from? Are you a closet psychiatrist or something?" Ophelia asked with her mouth hanging open.

"I was a Psych major in college. I thought I would become a doctor, but the idea of listening to people's problems all day," he cringed, "no, thank you."

"Why did I not know this about you?" Ophelia looked at him.

"You thought I was just another pretty face, didn't you?" Sawyer grinned, ending the serious moment.

"Why has Sullivan been in a foul mood all day?" Ophelia let her eyes wander over to him. As usual, her thoughts were never far from him.

"Because he wants vengeance on your behalf, but he hasn't figured out how to get it yet," Sawyer informed her.

Ophelia turned wide, surprised eyes toward Sawyer.

"He's always been very protective." he shrugged.

"Quiet on the set!" someone called as Reyna and Pops took their places, and Sullivan walked to a chair by Marc and Giselle.

Ophelia jumped when the clapper board came down with a slap. Then she forgot everything as she watched Reyna and Pops fight. Pops was supposed to be drunk, and Reyna was supposed to be desperate, and they played it perfectly. By the time they were done, Ophelia was in tears because it was so believable. It had been as if she was watching her parents argue.

"Cut!" Sullivan called. "Let's get set for the next scene!"

Ophelia wiped her eyes. "Sullivan told me that your father was a mean drunk. Is that what he's like?"

Sawyer saw that she was upset and wrapped his arm around her, kissing her temple. "No, he's not that bad, but he and mother played it well." Ophelia could hear the unevenness in his voice that meant he was upset too.

Sullivan joined them. "What are you doing here?" he asked Ophelia, more curious than upset.

"Your mother asked me to pick her and Pops up." Ophelia wiped her eye again.

"Why are you upset?" Sullivan frowned.

Sawyer shook his head in disbelief. "That scene between our parents didn't upset you?"

"No, but then I wrote it, so I tend to look at it from a different viewpoint." Sullivan looked over his shoulder at the crew, who were changing the props for the next scene.

"It was so believable that it was upsetting," Ophelia said, sniffing.

"Then I'll take that as a compliment. Momma and Pops will as well." Sullivan continued to look around. His eyes landed on Giselle and Marc, then moved to Noelle and Kaylee, and finally landed on Ophelia with a thoughtful frown before turning and walking towards Giselle and Marc.