Cuddles

Imagine - word count: 330
(female reader!)

You and Corpse were very cuddly people, and every chance you got you two cuddled.

Corpse was in his office playing Among Us and you were really in a cuddling mood. You never tried to bother Corpse while he was working, but he claimed that he didn't care if you came in his office.

You walked in his office and he didn't notice that you walked in. It took you to kiss him on the cheek for him to notice that you were there. "Waddup baby." He says kissing your cheek in return. He looks back at his computer to mute his mic.

"Cuddle?" You asks while slightly tilting your head waiting for his answer. That was Corpse needed to hear.

"Come here." He says with his arm up so you can crawl in his lap. You snuggle into his chest as you hear him clicking on his keyboard, probably unmuting his mic.

Hours pass by and Corpse is still playing. You didn't really mind since you were already sitting with him. You start to feel yourself doze off, only hearing faded sounds of Corpse and everyone else talking. You eventually fell asleep.

~tiny time skip~

You feel Corpse picking you up making you squirm a little bit to the sudden movement. "I'm just taking you to bed princess." Corpse says while patting your back lightly.

You feel him set you down and covers being pulled up to cover your body, but you don't feel Corpse. You whimper slightly not knowing his whereabouts. "I'm just going to the bathroom, I'll be back baby." He says before walking out the bedroom.

A few minutes pass as you feel the bed indenting. You feel arms wrapping around your waist and a chest push up against your back.

"Goodnight Princess." He says while kissing your cheek. Then you both fell asleep soundly after that.

____________________________________

Sorry this is hella short wrote this in 5 minutes.

1/12/21