11

their food and drinks arrived and san and wooyoung had fun at the steak place as they were talking about random stuff.

"oh, what are you going to wear tomorrow?" san suddenly asked in the middle of their conversation.

"right, tomorrow's the concert!" wooyoung exclaimed. "what if i say that it's a surprise...?" wooyoung smirked.

"here we go again with the smirk..." san said looking down. the reason why san is like this is because he becomes weak if he sees wooyoung smirking.

"what? it's not like you don't smirk," wooyoung glared right at san.

san scoffs and continued eating his steak, which, to him, was somehow very delicious.

--

san and wooyoung both finished eating their steaks and have finished their drinks. they were ready to go back to their hotel and get as much sleep as possible before tomorrow.

san raised his hands in a form of asking the waitress for the bill. the waitress saw it and proceeded to bring them the bill.

"let's split?" wooyoung asked.

"sure," san replied.

"here you go sir, cash or card?" the waitress asked.

"i'll pay card, how about you san?" wooyoung said.

"me too. here," san gave the waitress his card. after that wooyoung gave the waitress his card.
(a/n : idk how splitting the bills work ㅠㅠ usually it's just my dad who does this with his friends and i don't really pay attention 🤡)

"here's the receipt, have a good evening sir," the waitress said, then left.

san and wooyoung grabbed their belongings and made their way to the exit.

• at the hotel room •

"that steak ... was AMAZING!" wooyoung lowkey screamed as if he was overreacting.

"i know! the flavor was so unique," san continued.

"it's 9 pm, let's sleep early? we should be one of the early ones at the venue tomorrow," wooyoung suggested.

"yeah, i don't want to be exhausted tomorrow after the concert, though i do have a feeling i will be from all the screaming," san said.

both san and wooyoung did their 'night routine' together in the bathroom.

as they agreed before meeting up, san slept on the couch and wooyoung was on the bed. yes, he got the whole king sized bed to himself.

this definitely radiates wooyoung energy. he isn't wooyoung if he doesn't have this kind of behaviour.