Neapolitan Kisses

I value the friendship of the Four Musketeers in TGGBB over anything else. TGGBB is an experience. It's more than just a fake-cliche rom-com teen fiction. You can learn about bullying and reflect on your empathy while being able to laugh and fall in love.

Through my growth as a writer, I have personally rewritten some ship scenes to include kisses. However, I had never intended to ever share them. That was until a reader gave me an idea that if I a goal I created is achieved, I will have to share these scenes.

I don't want my community to have ship wars that hurt people when the book is meant to help them. I want everyone to be happy, to be full of love and hope and laughter. 

However, I believe my current community, readers, cult, is mature and respectful enough to yourself, each other, and me as the author, to not dive into a mindless ship war.

So as a gift for my readers who have stuck with me, I will give you all the chance to see the kiss scenes of the three main ships of TGGBB: Bennomi, Jordomi, and Decomi.

If each of the first 10 chapters of my separate work "Broken Glasses" reach 30K reads, I will post three chapters in this work "Neapolitan Kisses" with each chapter representing one of the main ships. 

Also if you don't want to read Broken Glasses (more like breaking my heart lol) then that's completely fine. But please don't spam read the book for the numbers. I'd rather you actually read it than do that. Thank you for your understanding.

Until then, having this book uploaded will stand as a visual goal to help you all out. 

This is quite a fun way to start off the new year.

Have fun, loves.

Rubix