"Well you already look like a vampire. Seriously are you ever out in the sun?" I rolled my eyes at Demetri, looking down at my phone and staring at my reflection. I don't think I'm that pale.

"Hey Eli, you wanna hang out after school? I'll take you to buy a costume and you can come to my place and we can go to the dance together." I said, looking at him as I took a bite of my apple.

Eli smiled at me, I saw his eyes seem to sparkle more, "Yeah sure!" He said happily, I smiled back at him.

"Oh great. I'm getting replaced by my only friend with a girl. Just great I'll be alone until I graduate." I smirked at Demetri, standing up and leaning in a bit.

"Well start being a better friend to him then, or else I might just actually steal him." I said, shrugging and grabbing my bag. "Alright well lunch is almost over and I have to fix my eyeliner bye guys." I waved bye to all of them and left.

The rest of the day I was in a pretty good mood since I was excited to hang out with Eli after school. Especially since my motorcycle had just been brought from where I was before and I could take it to the dance. Hopefully Eli wouldn't be too scared to ride on it with me.

I saw Eli walking out the door so I ran up behind him, suddenly placing my hands on his eyes, making him jump and jolt forward.

I frowned, "Sorry didn't really think that through." I apologized, walking up next to him and softly petting him.

"No l'm sorry I just thought it was.." he trailed off, I raised an eyebrow.

"Who? Who did you think it was?" I asked in a concerned voice, assuming he was talking about his bullies.

Eli shook his head, smiling at me, "It's ok it doesn't matter anyways." I looked at him before just nodding.

"Alright well, then let's go. Let's get some food and then we'll go to my place." I said, grabbing his hand and smiling at him, excitedly laughing. I think he's the only person I'm super touchy with.

We ended up getting some burgers and milkshakes together after Eli bought his costume, I was having so much fun. We were just talking about random things that would come up, he talked about some video games that he liked. He seemed to really like them because that was the most I've ever heard him talk about something at once. I had no clue what he was talking about but just smiled and listened because he looks so adorable when he's excited.

When we got to my place I called out for my mom and dad and saw no one was home. "Oh I guess they aren't home yet. Come on let's go upstairs I have a tv in my room we can watch something there while I find something to wear." He nodded timidly.

Opening the door for him I let him in first, it was pretty dark in my room so I turned the light on. My eyes widened when I saw how messy it was. "Uh.. sorry I don't usually have visitors in here..." I said sheepishly, feeling a bit embarrassed.

There were a lot of cups and empty water bottles in my room as well as a large bin overflowing with clothes I never bothered folding. I pushed off the mess on my bed so he could sit down there.

"I didn't except your room to be so messy." I raised an eyebrow at him, did I look like someone who had a clean room? Eli plopped down on my bed, he looked around curiously.

"Feel free to snoop around I have nothing to hide." I said softly, laughing a little and grabbing the remote to turn the tv on.

"Wanna watch a Harry Potter movie?" I asked him, looking over to him to see him nodding. I smiled and put on the first one. Not wanting to watch one of the more serious ones.