8

————

I was sitting on the mat inside the dojo, stretching with Miguel, Aisha and Hawk. We were all seated in a circle as we stretched it was cute.

Miguel was asking us about romantic date ideas. "I need somewhere romantic but not too romantic." I smiled at him since it was cute how much he was overthinking.

"Don't overthink it man. Sam's simple so just take her somewhere that you'll both have fun at." I smiled at him and he seemed surprised. "What?"

"Oh it's just you don't seem like the type to give good dating advice." I rolled my eyes, scoffing. He's not wrong though I'm not good at dating advice.

"You should take her to get tattoos." Hawk suggested, looking over at me and smirking, I smiled back.

"What?" Miguel asked, looking at him weird. Hawk stood up and took off his gi.

"I know a guy, just hooked me up with this bad boy. He gave one to Selena too." He gestured down at me.

I smiled when he turned and showed us the tattoo he had on his back, god he's so cute and hot. I giggled as Hawk flexed in the mirror.

"That's badass! Are your parents ok with it?" Aisha asked, I scoffed and shook my head quickly.

"Oh they have no idea. Definitely gonna have to wear a t-shirt till college, probably longer. Please don't tell them." I smiled and gushed at Hawk as he sat down and looked down with the same shy look from before.

"What about yours Selena?" I smirked and stood up, pulling my bottom down just enough that they could see, I didn't really care since I was wearing underwear I wasn't flashing them.

"Holy shit! Is that La Santa Muerte?" Miguel asked, looking at it closer, grinning I nodded. "My parents don't know about this I'll probably be wearing shorts at the beach when I'm with them for awhile." I said, pulling my gi back up.

"Any other suggestions for where I can take Sam." I groaned softly and rolled my eyes, it was cute before now it was just kinda annoying how much he was talking about it.

"Don't look at me. We used to be friends now we're not anymore." I nodded along with Aisha, I considered myself a friend of Sam's well at least before when Daniel was teaching me karate. When we trained we had a lot of fun but outside of that it was boring.

After that I spaced out with both of my legs stretched out and my back all the way down. I was actually proud of myself for how flexible I was, since my parents didn't let me do gymnastics I would learn stuff from YouTube videos. I can do a few backflips.

I felt someone poke me and I turned my head and saw Hawk smiling at me, I just smiled back and sat up, bringing him in for a kiss. "Let me take you out today." He asked me softly, wrapping his arms around me and holding me close. I looked up at him with a small smirk.

"Mm where?" I asked curiously, I could hear Sensei in his office shouting but I really didn't care about anything at the moment as I stared up at Hawk's eyes.

"It's a surprise. But you'll love it, I think." I smiled and pinched his cheek playfully while I nodded. Guess it was date night for us too. "Is there food where you're taking me?" I asked and he nodded, making me smile more.

"I'll definitely love it then!" I laughed softly, kissing him again and moving closer so that I was basically on his lap.

"Ew guys. Maybe save that for your date." The both of us turned our heads and saw Aisha looking at us, I moved away from Hawk a bit and nodded.

"Sorry." I softly apologized and went back to stretching. "Oh you wanna see something cool?" I asked, grinning at Aisha, she looked at me and nodded.