Ashish didn't cared much about her words but Avni felt deeply moved, She had trust on her Neela Maa. Avni was made to sit inside the police van and taken away while her eyes were hooked to Neela Maa. Today was the day when Avni lost all the trust she had on the relation "father".

Flashback ends:

Avni stepped away from the portrait with her eyes filled with tears. Her breathe was uneven, she leaned on the wall behind her trying to control herself. She opened her bag in search of her anti-anxiety medicine. She found them with shaking hands she took a  tablet and eat it. She closed her eyes trying to control the panic attack she was having right now.

Within few seconds she was under control. She opened her eyes and looked at the portrait with anger blazing in her eyes this time. She walked towards the portrait and stood in front of it. She gritted her teeth and said.

Avni- Ashish Mehta tumne joh mere saath kiya hai, Uske liye tumhein bohat pachtava hone wala hai. Main yahan apna badla lene aayi hoon aur uss badle ka tum bhi ek hissa ho. Ashish Mehta, I am gonna make you regret for whatever you did to me. I am here to take my revenge and your a part of my that revenge.

She glared at the portrait. She was looking at it until she felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned around to find Riya standing there and smiling at her. Avni smiled back at her. 

Riya- Yeh mere badepapa hein. Yeh ab humare saath nahi rehte. Abroad mein settle hogaye hein. He is my badepapa. He doesn't stay with us now. He is settled in abroad.

Avni- Oh. Acha hum log chalte hein. Shopping ke liye der ho rahi hai. Oh. So let's go we are getting late for shopping. 

Avni-(monologue)- Iss aadmi ko bhagne ke alawa aata kya hai. Pehle apni zimmedariyon se bhaagta raha ab apne karmo ke phal se bhaag raha hai. Iss baar main yeh saabit karke rahungi ki 15 saal pehle main sahi thi aur yeh insaan galat. This man doesn't know anything except running. First he was running from his responsibities and now he is running from the fruit of his deeds. This time I am going to prove that 15 years ago I was right and this man was wrong.

Riya- Han chalo chalte hein. Yeah come on let's go. 

She dragged Avni out of the Mansion. They drove towards the shopping mall. Avni was thankful she didn't meet Dayawanti, Ketan or Diksha. They reached the shopping mall and spent the rest of the day there. It was almost night when Avni then dropped Riya at Mehta Mansion and leaves from there after bidding bye to her.

Avni walks into the house and looks for Neela Maa. She sees her who is busy in kitchen. She smiles slightly at Neela Maa and then quietly walks into her room, wanting not to disturb her. She keeps her bag on the bed and walks towards the window and leans on it. She looks at the moon. It was a warm milky glow in the sky, looking more beautiful than even the stars around it 

The Dark Room, Neil's Condo,

Neil dropped the file while tears brimmed in his eyes. His one mistake of leaving Avni alone for just 15 days had changed their lives to this extent. He fell on his knees while cupping his face. He sat on the floor with a thud and scooted back leaning on the wall. These were the answer to some of his questions, although not complete answers but still hard to digest.

Those people termed his Avni as illegitimate in those files. He rushed his hands through his hairs while he was being struck by the revelations one by one. Avni had the charges of her own mother's murder on her. He so wish that he could be by her side that time. He cursed himself for going to that workshop. 

Ranjhan dhoondhan main chaleya
Ranjhan mileya naa ye...
Jigraan vichon agan laga ke Rabba
Laqeeran vich likh di judaai

Those Mehta's wrecked havoc in his, his Avni's and his Ayesha Maa's life. Today if Avni was not with him then the reason was them, those god damn Mehta's destroyed everything. He clearly remembers how he and Avni used to pray to god asking him to always keep them together but today they are at such a point of life where at one side he is living lifelessly and Avni is living in anonymity. They asked for togetherness but looks like separation was written in their lines of fate.

Kho gaya, gum ho gaya
Waqt se churaya tha jo
Apna banaya tha..
Ho tera, woh mera
Saath nibhaaya tha jo
Apna banaya tha..

Chadariya jheeni re jheeni
Aankhein bheeni ye bheeni ye bheeni
Yaadein jheeni re jheeni re jheeni (x2) 

Avni's eyes shined with unshed tears. She remembered how she collided into Neil earlier that day. While having tears in her eyes and a smile on her lips she looked at the moon which shoned brightly. She felt as it was her Ayesha Maa looking at her. Maybe scolding her for lying to Neil but she is helpless. At one side she wants to run into his arms and hide in his embrace but on the other side a part of her knows that this isn't possible. She has to keep him safe, out of the radar of those demons from her past.  

Aisa bhi kya milna, saath hoke tanha
Aisi kyun sazaa humne hai paayi, Ranjhana ve
Phir se mujhe jeena, tujhpe hai marna
Phir se dil ne di hai ye duhaai, Saajnaa ve
Laqeeron pe likh di kyun judaai.. 

She remembered how even after seeing her Neil after 15 years, she had to behave like a stranger with him. She was lying to him, the one who knows her inside out. The one who would never judge her, the one who would even see her with closed eyes. He is the only one who would sense her presence without even looking. She knows she has to live not for herself but at least for those thousands of people in her NGO who placed their trust on her. She knows that wherever she lives her heart will always belong and stay with Neil. Although now her heart cries for him, for his love, for his presence, for his assurance but still she knows that they were meant to be separated. 

Gair sa hua khud se bhi, na koi mera
Dard se karle chal yaari, dil ye keh raha
Kholun jo baahein, bas gham ye simat rahe hain
Aankhon ke aage lamhe ye kyun ghat rahe hain
Jaane kaise koi sehta Judaaiyaan.

Chadariya jheeni re jheeni
Aankhein bheeni ye bheeni ye bheeni
Yaadein jheeni re jheeni re jheeni (x2) 

Neil brought his knees closer to his chest while holding them tightly. This vulnerable Neil can only be seen inside this dark room. He remembers the struggles his Avni went through and that make his blood boil. He remembers how he spent all these 15 years without Avni. 15 years became more than enough for the fun-loving and bubbly Neil Khanna to change into this stone-hearted and emotionless ACP. Now when he thinks about it he feels like he is a stranger to himself. 15 years had been tough. Without his lifeline, he built those strong walls around his heart. Inside those walls lived the cherished memories of his Avni, He and his loneliness. 

Ranjhan dhoondhan main chaleya
Ranjhan mileya naa ye...
Jigraan vichon agan laga ke Rabba
Lakeeran vich likh di judaai

He is determined to find his Avni. Even when he fails every time, it doesn't affect his determination and obstinance to bring  her back. She has to be back, for him. He knows that she is nearer to him now and he is going to find her. He has to find her, as well as serve the justice for her. If the Mehta's thought that they got away with every sin and crime the committed  then it was high time to make them realize that they are thoroughly mistaken. He was going to take revenge. For every damn thing. For every taunt that his Avni has endured. For every injustice they did to her. For his dear mother's death. He was not going to spare them. Neil gritted his teeth and looked at the file of Ayesha's Murder Case. Dayawanti Mehta was written in bold under suspects. 

Neil- Yeh mera vaada hai apne aap se aur tumse, Avni. Main iss Dayawanti Mehta ko ghasitte hue court lekar jaunga aur usse maut ki saza dilwaunga. This is my promise to myself and to you, Avni. I will drag this Dayawanti Mehta to the court and make sure that she is sentenced to death.