"That doesn't matter anymore," He breaks the hug, cupping my face with both of his hands now.

"Now.. Your problems with the Harry Potter.." He begins, moving his hands from my cheeks to my shoulders.

"How do you even know-"

"Y/n," He cuts me off, smiling playfully, "I've been watching over you ever since i died."

I slightly smile, fighting the urge to cry. Cedric is a really sweet person. Even though maybe this interaction is just happening in my head, it doesn't take away the happiness that i feel to be able to talk to him right now.

"Him and i broke up last week- Because of a lie."

"You lied for his sake, you didn't want to upset him, it's not your fault, Y/n."

"But it doesn't matter anymore, Ced," I huff loudly, "Him and Cho-"

"Do you really think he can ever forget you?" Cedric chuckles, "No, i really don't believe so. You still love him don't you?"

I nod, clutching my necklace.

"Then what are you doing here? All alone for Christmas at Hogwarts? He just left today, didn't he?" Cedric asks, and once again, i only nod.

"Then go! Go to him, Y/n! Surely, you know where he's staying?" Cedric advises.

"Um.. No. I can ask the Weasleys though."

"Okay-" Cedric nods, "You're going to wake up in a minute, then you're going to pack your belongings and go to the Weasleys. You ask them where Harry is, you're going to talk to Harry and settle everything-"

"But, Cedric-"

"No buts, Y/n," He shushes me, once again. "Do this for me, at least."

"Alright, fine," I sigh in defeat, as Cedric looks at me with a big grin.

"Ced?"

"Yes?"

"Thank you, and sorry for everything."

"Oh sweet Y/n. You've always been someone special to me. I'm always going to look out for you. Always."

Cedric smiles as he fades away, turning into mist.

I wake up, shooting up from my bed, breathless. My roommates exchange glances, they begin to look at me weirdly.

There's a reason Cedric Diggory came to me tonight,

He wants me to do this, because he knows that Harry is my happiness.

I rush to pack my belongings and hurry out of the dormitory. Luckily, for some reason Fred and George were left behind.
I rush to their bedroom, banging on it multiple times.

"Bloody hell, Y/n-"

"-You always wake us in the worst times."

"I want to see Harry," I tell them, dragging my suitcase along with me.

"Oh, you want to see lover boy?" Fred teases.

"Yes, Fred. This is really important."

As we're about to rush out of the boys' dormitory, Professor Mcgonagall comes to us with great panic. She looks a bit.. Worried and scared.

"Weasleys! Malfoy!" She call out. Seeing the look on her face, we know this can't be good. "Is everything alright, Professor?" I'm the first one to ask the panicking woman. I walk up to her and rest my hand on her arm.

"No! No, Arthur Weasley has been attacked!"

As soon as the words fall out of her mouth, our faces turn pale as we exchange worried looks. I know i'm not even a family of his, but i feel my heart drop to my stomach. Is he going to be okay? He's such a kind and loving man, i don't want anything bad to happen to him. Heck, i see him as a father figure. He's always been more of a dad to me than Lucius ever was. We cannot lose him.