Chapter 4

I got a call from Emma and she was screaming in pain. "meet me at hospital" she pants.  I get in the car and rush to her

-later-

"Killian!" Emma Cried holding my hand. "Aye swan? It's alright" I soothed her. "BABY!" she screeched as she is wheeled into the hospital room with Her mother and I right behind her.  We were there for hours and hours. I kept checking the time, 3am, 4 am, 5am, 6am. No baby, just Emma. 7am, 8am, 9am, 10am, no baby just Emma. Emma screamed in pain and was finally full dilated, The doctors and Nurses came in the room. Emma was squeezing my hand hard. "Emma you have to push." The doctor Said. Emma pushed and screamed in pain. "I see the Head!" The nurse says. Emma cries, "I can't I can't, I just can't do it." She whimpers. "Hey Love Yes you can" I promise her. She smiles softly and pushes again, and again. Then, at 12:26pm A healthy baby girl was born. "It's a girl!" The doctor said as Tears rolled down Emma's cheeks. "What's her name?" the doctor asked as they laid her on Emma's chest. "Norah." she breathed out. "Middle Name?" they asked, "Sky". "last name?" they asked. She pauses for a moment and smiles at me, "Jones." She whispers. I smiles as the baby girl looks up at me and smiles. "Hey Little lass." I say as her hand grips my finger. Emma falls asleep and the doctors take Norah and get her cleaned up. "Look how beautiful you are." I whisper to the baby girl as I rock her in my arms later that night. She coos at me and Emma smiles.