Chapter 2: The Preparations

Start from the beginning

We fell asleep last night on the floor. We worked until 2:00 am in the morning doing work. I got up and saw Kaminari right next to me, sleeping. 

Ahh!!! We fell asleep right next to each other! We technically just slept together! Ahhh!! I started blushing so hard. Maybe he wouldn't notice. Wait, he was sleep. I let out a sigh of relief.

Papers covered Kaminari's face. In total we got done with ten homework assignments of his. I got to do five. We had a lot of homework. I started to separate the papers of mine and his. I gently took the papers off his face. He must have been having a good dream. He was smiling and quietly mumbled. He looked cute in that stage.

Wait. I let out a sigh. I just called Kaminari cute. Time for the truth. I did have a crush on Kaminari, but it was nothing too big and wasn't enough for me to confess it. I think. Now I would be on a trip with him, and of course Bakugo and Kirishima, for three weeks. But then again I would be with two other people so it wouldn't make it that hard to focus.

"Good morning, Jiro." He looked around then jolted right up. "Did I fall asleep here last night? Oh my gosh Jiro I am so sorry." He was turning red.

"Umm, yeah." How do you respond to something like that? "So...umm... I sorted our papers. So, here's yours." I handed him his papers.

"Thanks. But what are we going to do about this situation. I'm not supposed to be here." He was right. I checked the clock on my phone. 

"I think I might know something." I showed him the time on my phone. It was 11:32. "It's 11:32 so we can try to get you out of here. If anybody catches you, just tell them that you came to me for some help. Say that I told you that I could help you with your work and you didn't want to bother Yao-Momo."

"Okay, I actually understand. But do you have a mirror?" I shook my head. 

"Just use your camera." He nodded to that.

"Since we came up with that plan, maybe I could stay here a little longer. I still might need some help with some." He gave me a small smile.

"Okay then. Let's see what you got." And with that we worked for another 1.5 hours.

*Kaminari*

Jiro is a genius. She just came up with that entire plan on the spot. It would work! I needed a mirror so I could make sure I didn't have messy hair. I smoothed it out the best I could. Jiro fixed her room to make it seem like she didn't forget to clean it. It really was like a music shop in here.

We worked on our class/homework for another 1.5 hours. It seemed like we lost track of time because when we stopped it was due to a group chat message. I showed my phone to Jiro.

"Yaoyorozu and Iida want us to meet in the common room as soon as possible to discuss some things."

"And ya think they would have during class yesterday."

We got up and left towards the common room. Everyone was there except Mina, Midoriya, and Koda.

"Koda said that he couldn't make it since he has a light fever and doesn't want to risk anyone getting sick." Yao-Momo had told us once we all got here. They started sending him chat messages saying to "get well soon" or "I hope its nothing serious" or stuff like that. I sent him one too but saying something similar but not the same.

"So are we gonna start? I was in the middle of something?" Bakugo had said.

"We need to discuss some of the preparations for the assignment. Raise your hand if you had already went over this with someone in the same group as you," Iida said. Tsu, Shoji, Tokoyami, Mina, Jiro and I all raised our hands. "Congratulations Group 4 and Kaminari and Jiro. You guys are free to go." We got up and left. When you're leaving you can hear Bakugo grumbling. 

We started heading back to Jiro's dorm when Mina called out, "Where are you going?"

"I was helping Kaminari with some of his work since I promised him yesterday that I would help. We didn't want to bother Momo today so we took it into our own hands. You can come if you want, Mina." Jiro was always there to save us.

"Thanks but I'm good for now. Did a crammed in work session last night. I just barely woke up ten minutes ago because of the meeting. I'm going back to sleep. See ya!" She turned and left.

When we got back we decided that Bakugo and Kirishima could come or we would go over and discuss some things for the trip. We decided to go somewhere to eat and we could do our work at the same time. We packed up and headed out. 

Luckily for us, we bumped into Bakugo and Kirishima. We asked them if they wanted to come and they agreed. Well, Bakugo took more convincing but he eventually agreed. Kirishima rushed to his dorm to get something, as well as Kaachan, so we told them that we would meet them outside. Once we all were together we headed out.