"See, told yah. We knew it. You will love him" Mr. Wang said.

"Seriously?! He just gave you a flower bouquet and said two sweet word and you melt? This family need treatment. They don't know anything about Zhan. He is a alcoholic, he have a lots of boyfriends and so one God knows. And, look at them, they are just so impressed. But, how he got wet? If he got cold? So, whatever? I should I care." Yibo said in his mind and rolled his eyes .

"Hello everyone, I'm here again." Zhan said Coming down from stairs. Jackson was behind him.

Seeing Zhan, Yibo looked at Jackson, who was laughing.

"What the!!" Yibo react.

"What happened to you?" Zhan asked standing infront of Yibo.

"Why you are wearing my clothes?" Yibo asked.

"Your clothes? But, Jacky gave it to me." Zhan said and looked at Jackson.

"Zhan, it's ok. Yibo is your would be husband. And, you are wearing your soon to be husband's clothes. And, it's perfectly fine." Zanjin whispered to Zhan.

"Seriously?, It's ok?" Zhan asked and looked at Mr and Mrs. Wang. They both nodded as yes.

"Jackson, why you gave him my clothes without asking?" Yibo asked.

"So what? Your clothes, I'm wearing so what? You are my soon to be husband so, I can wear, whatever is yours." Zhan said confidently.

"What?!" Yibo react.

"What? What?! He is absolutely right. He can do everything. Don't shout, Yibo." Mr. Yu Feng said.

"Yes." Zhan agreed and stand infront of Mr. Yu Feng opening his arms.

"My hug?!" Zhan said pouted.

"Aww!! Come here." Mr. Yu Feng said and hugged Zhan tightly.

"Now Zhan, tell us how you got wet?" Zanjin asked.

"Actually gege, I was coming, when I saw some children was playing with water so, I also jumped with them and played little bit. That's why, I'm late and wet." Zhan said and smiled.

"Aww!! My baby. You are too cute." Mrs. Wang said cupping Zhan's face.

Zhan smiled brightly.

"Aunt, I'm too hungry rats are playing in my stomach. " Zhan said rubbing his stomach.

"Oh gosh!!! I'm so sorry, son. I made chocolate pancakes for you. Come, come. I'm so sorry." Mrs. Wang said and took Zhan to the dining table.

"Go go!! He is hungry. " Mr. Wang said

Mrs. Wang serve pancakes and orange juice to Zhan.

"Thank you aunt." Zhan said smiling and started eating.

"He is so innocent." Zanjin said to Yibo was was staring at Zhan.

Hearing, Zanjin Yibo immediately looked down.

"Yibo, you misunderstood him. Don't judge people like you do. Otherwise, you will regret one day." Zanjin said and went to Zhan.

"Innocent? He is a idiot. Who does that, playing with water in street like child? What if he catch cold or fever? Idiot." Yibo said in his mind and again looked at Zhan.

"What are you looking at? Isn't he cute?" Jackson asked when, he noticed Yibo to staring Zhan.

"Shut Up!!" Yibo said and went to his room.

"Where is he going?" Zhan asked seeing Yibo went upstairs.

"Probably in his room." Zanjin replied.

"Good!! Good for him. By the way, aunt can I ask you a question?" Zhan asked while eating.

"Sure." Mrs. Wang replied.

"Is he really your son?!" Zhan asked confusingly.

"Hush!! Naughty. He is just cold but, he have a good heart. He never fall in love so, he don't know, what is love or something. He don't know, how to open up. That's all." Mrs. Wang answered smiling.

"Ohh!! But, I still have doubts that, is he your son. Because you are soo cute and sweet, caring and loving but look at him." Zhan said

"He is also caring and loving. He loves us, he cares for us. When, you will be a permanent member of our family. He will also care for you, he will love you." Zanjin said smiling.

"Care for me? Love for me? Don't you think ge, it's kinda impossible?" Zhan asked laughingly.

"Haha!! Nobody knows, what will happen when?!" Zanjin replied.

Hello loves, Hope everyone is doing well.
Happy New year once again. Sorry, I couldn't update yesterday. I was little busy hihi. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Don't forget to vote and comments. Stay safe and be healthy
Love you all
❤️💚

-- Yours Devil Author 😈💛