𝚒𝚒𝚒.| WORK-OUT BUDDIES

kirishima eijiro and midoriya izuku

MIDORIYA IS twenty now. He's an official pro hero and even pro-heroes have to keep in shape. That's why every other day, you'd find pro hero: Deku, running the treadmill.

He more often than not came alone. Sometimes he'd be accompanied by Ground Zero and Ingenium. But other than them, he'd be working out with his headphones, completely quiet.

Imagine the surprise of the regulars there when the witness Midoriya dragging Red Riot—Kirishima—though the glass doors of the gym.

"Come on, Eiji!" Midoriya whined. "You never come to gym with me anymore." The red head just laughs and pats the greenette's head.

"Fine fine! You got me." He smiles, looking down at his fiancé. The latter jumped and embraced the taller male, beaming happily.

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

By the time they leave, they're both slick with sweat. "Eiji, baby, hurry!" Midoriya groaned. Said man simply rested a gnarled hand on the other's god-tiered thigh. 

Once they got home, they decided to shower together to save time and energy. They stripped and hopped in the shower. Kirishima stood behind Midoriya with his muscled arms around his waist and leaning lazily on his back. He would sometimes pull back and wash his back, kissing his shoulders occasionally.

Midoriya washed his hair while giggling in pure delight at all the attention. Kirishima always paid the most attention to him when they were showering.

The pair stepped out of the shower and wrapped their respective towels around their waist. Kirishima lifted older onto the counter and looked up on him.

"Eiji? Is there something on my face?" He asked, wrapping his arms around his neck and crossing his ankles at the younger's waist.

The latter shook his head and placed a delicate kiss on his collarbone, then another on his shoulder, then on his jaw.

Midoriya chuckles. He raises the red-head's face and cupped it in his soft hands, leaning in until he was ghosting over the other's lips before closing the gap.

Fireworks shot off somewhere in the distance as they always did when they kissed. Kirishima rubbed his rib cage all while smiling into the affectionate kiss.

It was just sweet and romantic.

They pulled back for air and smiled. "I love you." Kirishima whispers. "I love you more." Midoriya challenged. It became a battle of 'I love you more's' with the greenette eventually winning because Kirishima was tired.

The went to bed with a small kiss and shifted so they were spooning, both having a permanent smile plastered over their faces.