𝐂𝐇 1 : 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃'𝐍𝐓 𝐆𝐎 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 ?

Começar do início

Dobby sat on the edge of chair Y/N offered him .

Then he suddenly leapt to his feat and starting banging his head on Y/N'S bookshelf .

" Bad Dobby , Bad Dobby " shouted Dobby furiously .

" Dobby !!!! " said Y/N trying to stop him " What are you doing ? Stop it ! "

Dobby stopped at this he was slightly cross - eyed .

" Miss I almost  spoke ill about my family " he said bowing his head looking towards the floor .

" Whom do you serve ? Can I help
you " said Y/N politely.

Dobby again began wailing loudly which made Alex yell again : What are you doing Y/N ?? What's this noise ? Who's crying ? to which Y/N yelled back : No one I'm reading a .. a-a — book o-on  creatures .....umm ... it shrieks you see !!

" Dobby ! " hissed Y/N " What happened now ? "

" Miss. Y/N is so kind I heard of her greatness just like Mr. Potter " he said as he choke back tears .

" Harry ? " she asked

" Is he alright ? Did you meet him ?  He's not answering to my letters " asked Y/N worried .

" Yes miss ! I met Mr. Harry Potter he's like you ! " said the elf his face lit up as he said this .

" Which family you serve by the
way ? " asked Y/N when she noticed the elf was trying to change the topic .

" I shouldn't say that miss "  he replied sadly .

" Miss Y/N shouldn't go back at Hogwarts I told it Mr.  Potter he won't listen to me " said Dobby after a bit of silence .

" What ?? " asked Y/N confused .

" Things — horrible things are planned and plotted this year at Hogwarts Miss . Y/N shouldn't go back at there " said the elf seriously.

" I can't I need to go back that's where I consider a proper home " said Y/N furiously her parents where all of a sudden maintaining distance from her , she couldn't help it .

" But Miss . Y/N shouldn't !! " shouted the elf .

Then he realised he shouted at Y/N he again started banging his head against Y/N'S bookshelf .

" Bad Dobby " muttered the elf as he countinued banging his head .

" Dobby !! " said Y/N trying to stop him again .

Y/N was slightly getting irritated by this , why was he banging his head again !

" Stop it this second ! " said Y/N furiously .

Dobby atlast stopped banging his head. 

" Miss Y/N should promise that she won't go back at Hogwarts this
year " said the elf again .

His high pitched voice made Alex yell again and say : Y/N is there a problem?  I coming .

Alex was slightly over protective of her sister , he lectured much more than anyone her last year when she escaped Voldemort .

Y/N somehow convinced him not to say anything to their parents . Well to be honest that was a hard work .

She could hear her brother's footsteps coming .

Amazing isn't it ?

Now she had to explain why there was a house elf in her room which wasn't from their family.

" Y/N " he knocked on her bedrooms door .

Y/N gave a last glance at dobby then opened the door .

Alex stepped inside her room his hands crossed over his chest with a quill in one of his hands .

" What was all the shouting ? " He asked narrowing his eyes .

" I know you have completed your homework that doesn't mean you won't let me do mine ! " He countinued .

Y/N looked over her shoulder , Dobby was nowhere to be seen .

" Ummmm..... ' Y/N was lost for words should she say what all happened ?

She instead replied : " Sorry won't disturb you again "

Alex looked at Y/N for a while then turned and went to his room for completing his homework .

After Alex went back Y/N sighed .

No ! Y/N didn't sigh she breathed out from her mouth elegantly . Connor's didn't sigh .

Her parents words not her's .

Connor's being an important Pureblood family in the Wizarding World made it's attention go towards the children of the Family which were : Y/N and Alex .

They expected their behaviour to be at the best .

And Y/N being Y/N did have more personalities than one which depended on which person you are .

" This is weird " she muttered as she went to sleep not hoping to sleep to be honest .

Her bed seemed  unfamiliar after so long she was far more comfortable at her bed at Hogwarts .

" I need to back at Hogwarts soon " said Y/N to herself , it was like a homesick thing if you get what she said ...............

.

.

.

𝐀/𝐍 :

Happy New year !!!! Hope
You all have a happier and healthier
Year than the previous one !

And I'm back !!
💃💃

Did you like it ?
My update schedule will
Be the same :
Tuesday and Friday

Oh and I named your mother :
' Kate ' as it was getting a bit tough
To write M/N all over and over again
Hope you don't mind ~

I would love if you
Vote / Comment !!

This book will have few lines from the book  : Chamber of Secrets and few from the movie maybe .

Hope you enjoy this !!

Let's make this  worth it !!

May the journey begin ~

* sipping coffee cracking knuckles getting ready to write the second chapter *

~  𝐀𝐑 ✌️