𝐂𝐇 1 : 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃'𝐍𝐓 𝐆𝐎 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 ?

********

" Things — horrible things are planned and plotted this year at Hogwarts Miss Y/N shouldn't go back there "

********

3𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕 :
***************

When you love something and it's kept away from do you know how it feels ? If not ask Y/N she was away from Hogwarts , her home for almost two months now .

She didn't had any problems at her own house but it wasn't welcoming the way Y/N wanted .

" Y/N " said Mrs. Kate Connor , her mother .

" Yes mother ? " asked Y/N as she looked up from the book she was reading .

" The Weasley's invited you for the rest of the summer since it's just a few days left wanna stay there ? " asked her mum .

" Sure " answered Y/N immediately , wanting to meet her friends as soon as possible .

But something was different this time Harry didn't answer her letters , she asked Ron and Hermoine if he was answering their letter but they said no . Was something fishy going on as always ? Hell they didn't even start Hogwarts .

" Pack your bags then , I'll help you with the floo powder and all " said her mother , smiling warmly at her.

Y/N nodded getting up going to her packing things up there wasn't much to do as she already had almost things packed , she was a organised person but sometimes she could be a little messy .

And you can't call her messy , because Y/N'S calls it : an organised mess .

But as soon as Y/N entered her room she saw something which wasn't relevant at that moment .

It was a house elf , Connor's did have house elfs but they were given clothes long ago but they didn't left the Connor's saying they'll like to work .

Mr.Connor , couldn't say no to them so allowed them to work but only if they received payment and holidays on few days , which they all accepted .

But this house elf was definitely not fromn Y/N'S house , it was wearing a pillow case which was dirty and a bit big for him .

" Ummm ... ? " started Y/N awkwardly , she didn't expect a house elf at her room now  .

" I'm sorry but I don't recognise
you " said Y/N in the most polite way possible .

" I'm Dobby miss !! Dobby the house elf ! " said the elf excitedly in a high pitch voice , it was so high that it made Alex shout and say : stop shouting Y/N !! I'm trying to do my homework !

" I wanted to meet you ...... It's such a honour Miss !! " countinued the elf who mentioned himself as Dobby .

He had bat like ears flapping as he jumped , bulging green eyes size of a tennis ball .

" Oh please sit down " asked Y/N as a normal courtesy .

To her suprise the house elf burst in tears , very noisy ones .

" SIT DOWN ??! " wailed the house elf Y/N was sure if Dobby continued screaming like this then her mum dad would think that's some dark witch or wizard , her parents were Aurors she can't help it .

" Sorry did I offend you ? " asked Y/N thinking did she made a mistake ?

" Offend Dobby ! " choked the elf

" Dobby has been never asked to sit down by a witch or a wizard " he said as if held back tears .

" You didn't have met the decent one yet then " said Y/N trying to cheer him up .