pilot : 1

" the girl in my dreams...

the girl from my dreams "

...the girl from my dreams "

Caleb :

I walked down the street of my neighborhood on the way to school with my headphones in listening to juice wrld when I saw her. Alexandria Nova Imari. She's the most beautiful girl in all of West Lake High. We've lived down the street from each other for about 8 years when i moved to this town in 4th grade. I never paid much attention to her until freshmen year of high school. not that she's paid any attention to me.

Movies have put these stereotypes and ideas of what high school is like into your head and it's honestly fucked up because real life is nothing like that. Like when I am gonna grow the balls to talk to Alexandria and out of nowhere break into a song where we confess our love to each other. high school musical is bullshit.

back to reality....

i saw alexandria walking out of her house and wow did she get even prettier throughout the summer and- there he was just in time, Julian Scott. Alexandria's "boyfriend" if he can even be called that. He flirts with all the cheerleaders in our school but that's not all. He flirts with basically any living walking thing with female parts. Now you may be wondering how i know all of this and the answer to that is that we've been on the same football and soccer team for 3 years, 4 after senior year. He likes to brag about everyone of his "accomplishments." Meaning that he talks about every girl he's had or has plans on sleeping with in front of everybody on the team. everyone knows that he cheats on Alexandria but they're too pussy to say anything because he's the most popular guy in school and he could easily ruin everything for them.

Alexandria :

"lilo, lilo, liloooo up" i hear my little brother xavier say. "Mija you're gonna be late. apúrate." was what I heard as soon as i went to snooz my alarm. my mother will wake me up two hours before I need to be ready and still say that I'm gonna be late like how does that work. It's the first day back at school after summer break. Senior year, the last year and i'm out of this hell hole, but I was kind of excited for school because I get to see my boyfriend Julian. I wasn't able to see him most of the summer because i was working at my parents restaurant. But anyways i should get up before my mom starts starts yelling. "bubby go wake up luca" i told xavier. he soon left my room and i finally got out of bed. as soon as I got up I started doing my morning routine. First step go to the bathroom do my business, wash my face, and brush my teeth. then it's time to pick an outfit, I probably should've done this last night because it would make it a lot easier. After I finally found an outfit I started doing my every day make up which consisted of filling in my eyebrows, concealer, bronzer, blush, mascara, eye liner, highlight and lip gloss. i also didn't feel like styling my hair so i left it natural.