Encounter

It was again time for transfiguration class. Typically, I would be irritated and not want to be in class but the teacher made me wanna be there. I struggled with the concept and decided to stay after and receive help.

As everyone began to pile out of the classroom Minerva realized I had not yet left and a satisfied smile fell across her face. She began to approach me as my cheeks started to flush.

As I explained why I stayed she wasn't listening to my words, but watching my mouth move instead. I froze and looked up at her dazzling eyes. The wrinkles crows feet around her eyes deepened as she gazed at me.

"It's so unfortunate you're not in Gryffindor, you would've been great." She said.

"Yes, but could you please help me with this instead of getting distracted, I'm really struggling" I said.

"Oh yes, sorry my dear." Said McGonagall as her face began to heat up.

As she hovered over me and began to assist me I couldn't help but glance up at her. She was truly gorgeous. I couldn't look away.

"You know what," I began.

McGonagall paused what she was saying to look at me.

"You were right." I continued, "it is a shame I'm
Not in your house. "

She peered down at me something dark filling her eyes.

"Although, opposites seem to attract to each other more..." I began.

She looked down at me.

"I'd have to agree with that... but what are you getting at? You're a student. This is inappropriate."

"I'm simply agreeing with you." I stated.

Minerva didn't seem to look away. In fact it was as if this magnetic force was slowly bringing us closer together.

Just as we were close enough to where I could see each individual eyelash in her gorgeous eyes there was a loud boom.