Late Christmas Special

(Sorry for the late Christmas)

"A CHRISTMAS PARTY?" The class yelled

"Yes for the tenth time" Mr Aizawa said

Our class was having a christmas party at a reserved building and our class was shocked. We did a secret santa for the class and I got Uraraka. I was wondering what to her her as class ended until my thoughts halted and a worry flashed through my mind.

"FUCK I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR!" I said as I ran home in hopes to find something to wear. As I rummaged through the closet I saw that there was nothing. I looked at the clock and saw that I had at least 8 hours to get ready and be there. I figured that enough time to look for an outfit and a gift for Uraraka.

I grabbed my purse and left to the mall to buy a outfit for christmas. I went to the stores and found a few things I liked but I saw nothing. I went into the final store and prayed to find something there. 

I was losing hope when a christmas dress caught my eye. I looked for my size and finally bought it. Now all I had to do is find Uraraka's christmas gift. I decided to get creative and buy a bunch of things and put them in a christmas basket. 

I bought some pjs, gloves, perfumes, lotions, blankets, and some snacks to put them in a gift basket. I got a sly idea and went to where they print pictures and printed a picture for Uraraka. I got a few movies and hot chocolate and went home to start getting ready for the party.

I got home and assembled the basket and put the picture at the very bottom. I organized the stuff and finally finished after 10 minutes. I stepped back and took a look at it and it looked very F A B U L O U S

(An idea of what it looked like)

I looked back at the clock and saw that I had like 3 hours left

I looked back at the clock and saw that I had like 3 hours left. I ran to the shower and washed my hair. When I finished, I got out and put on my outfit.

(Instead of the bow there's a Santa hat)

I went to the bathroom and blow dried my hair and took like an hour and a half trying to curl it

I went to the bathroom and blow dried my hair and took like an hour and a half trying to curl it. I finally finished it and put on some makeup. 

(This is hair and makeup)