Mae

I remember my first day in minecraft. Spawning in a birch wood forest on a mountain right next to a plains biome with a village, it was a beautiful place to build a home...

But I had interests for something else. I gathered basic over world materials, wood, saplings,seeds etc. I found a cave by a village heading down, collecting materials and killing mobs. By nightfall, I had full iron amour and all of the iron tools. I stayed in the village for the first few days of my life. Many say if you spawn nearby a village, army base or another home your destiny is to be with other people. I decided to alter the destiny that Notch planned.

After that, I decided I did not want to be an adventurer, I wanted to be an engineer . I studied enderman for a while and killed a few, and experimenting with their ender pearls. I found redstone, by far my favorite ore, I made pistons, dispensers and tripwires and slabs to protect my base at redstone level. If any mobs got in, they would trip over my tripwire completely hidden by slabs, and they would fall into my invention,the sorting machine. It could sort any ground mob, except for enderman, into neat cages . I used those cages to collect mob produce, mob produce comes from certain mobs, basically when held in captivity they will produce their drop without dying. The mobs that I own that produce are squids, spiders, cave spiders ,skeletons,enderman,slimes and creepers . Zombies are not held captive but killed on the spot. You may just ask why haven't creepers blown up my base yet, because if they are not aggravated, they will not attack through glass.Enderman I have to catch manually. I stab them with a dagger coated in tranquilizer ,witch is really hard, put a non- teleport collar on them and take them home.

I find redstone useful for many things , sorting , weaponry... Heck, I even use it to put red highlights in my mahogany hair. It's cool beacause it glows around a redstone signal.
Even though all of these things are cool there is something that I have been working on for years that is revolutionary.