This used to be an upscale neighborhood in the city center.

Not far away are the ruins of the university facing the east.

There was a fierce battle here during the cataclysm.

A whole regiment of soldiers was killed here to cover the retreat of women, children, and students.

Therefore, in the community, we can still see the trenches and fortresses temporarily built by those honorable soldiers on that day.

The tanks were already covered with rust, and the muzzle was aimed at the underground parking lot of the community.

The garden of the community is full of craters and scattered bullet casings.

In the south and north of the community, all the buildings have become rubble.

It was the most dangerous time when bombers taking off from the east airport dropped napalm incendiary bombs.

The night is coming.

In the rubble of the collapsed building, figures one by one, began to climb out.

Like spiders, they have eight legs and crawl like lizards.

Their skins and bones are as hard as steel.

Their speed can exceed 200 kilometers per hour at most.

Their claws are extremely sharp, and their blood can corrode most armor.

So, in conjunction with the national security organization, they named them 'spider demons'.

It is one of the most feared by humans among the class b ghosts.

Because they live in groups.

Moreover, a group of spider demons, often have hundreds of spider demons in them.

At most, humans have recorded clusters of tens of thousands of spiders.

And this spider demon community here once amounted to thousands.

Therefore, a mechanized armored regiment was torn to pieces here.

Now, however, the number of this community has been reduced to less than 100.

Don't be happy!

Because if the number of individuals in the ghost community starts to decrease, it can only mean that they are expanding.

Han Li looked at the spiders who were approaching the building.

The corners of her mouth tilted slightly in a good-looking arc.

The crimson book held in her hand was constantly turning, the murmuring sounds echoed low in her ear.

"Abyssal class, demon genus, insect family, human face spider!"

This is the real origin and name of the spider demon!

Their most vulnerable place is the third cervical vertebra under the neck!

Han Li jumped off the roof.

The black tight-fitting battle suit set off her beautiful figure, falling like a Valkyrie.

The spiritual power bloomed from her hands, making her hands as sharp as two blades.

"Die!" Han Li had locked the neck of a human-faced spider in the air, and with the help of the bouncing force of landing, she gently jumped and landed on its back, and the blade-like left hand accurately chopped on the cervical vertebra of the human-faced spider.