Shen Shu is not very interested in these sweets, because Ye Sui likes to eat, he will notice.

Shen Shu drove the car, and occasionally looked at Ye Sui and looked at her. She saw that she was eating a fragrant smell. She almost didn’t lift her head. She said that her lips were slightly bent. He specifically slowed down the speed, and he was afraid that Ye Sui would accidentally hit when he was eating. To.

When Ye Sui finished the cake, she almost arrived home. Just opened the door and the smell of the food floated out.

Ye Sui quickly took off his shoes and ran to the kitchen. The table was filled with several dishes that Ye Sui loved.

Shen Shu did not hesitate to follow: "I see that you have a lot of things you want to eat recently, and your appetite has improved."

Ye Sui looked at the dishes at the table. If she ate the dishes here, she would not be a star.

Ye Sui looked at Shen Shu, Shen Shuyi took it for granted, Ye Sui sighed: "Shen, you are now raising me?"

Shen Shu smiled and did not answer Ye Sui's question. He pointed to the dish on the table: "Do you still eat?"

Shen Shu knew that Ye Sui couldn't resist these foods. Surely, Ye Sui still nodded in a tangled position: "Eat, of course, eat it, or waste it."

After Ye Sui washed her hands and sat at the table, she didn't need to reach out and she would put the food she was going to eat into her bowl.

Although there are so many delicious things, Ye Sui still only eats 80% of the food. Just now she has already eaten the cake. She eats too much and can sleep at night.

Under the gaze of remorse, Ye Sui put down the chopsticks.

After eating the rice, Ye Sui was sleepy. When he waited to settle up and clean up the tableware, Ye Sui sat on the table and began to sleep.

Ye Sui's head is little by little, his eyes are half squatting, trying not to let himself fall asleep, it is too guilty to go to sleep after eating.

Recently, she did not feel right. She was always sleepy and wanted to eat. Ye Sui’s brain flashed a thought, but was interrupted by the sudden inconvenience.

When Shen Shu came out of the kitchen and saw Ye Sui head down and fell asleep, he felt that the sky would collapse.

Shen Shu stood at the table, not even dare to take a step in the direction of Ye Sui, he was afraid that he would see the scene that he did not want to see.

Did the nightmare of the previous period repeat itself?

Shen said a little bit toward the ear of the ear, kneeling on her side, Shen said put his hand on the thin shoulder of the leaf, the voice trembled.

"Ye Sui."

Different from before, Ye Sui awake as soon as she called, her eyes still a little stunned, she looked at the reconsideration: "How is your eyes red?"

Shen said a little side, concealing his emotions: "Nothing, the water splashed into the eyes when I washed the dishes."

Ye Sui did not doubt, just squatted for a while, and the sleepy dissipated most of the time, she stood up and prepared to sit on the sofa in the living room.

Ye Sui did not take a few steps, but the chest was stagnation, the stomach rolled, the sour water went up, and Ye Sui Lian and Shen Shu did not say a word, went straight to the bathroom.

However, Ye Sui still remembers to lock the door of the bathroom, and then immediately squatted on the side of the toilet and spit it up.

Shen Shu was frightened by the sudden movement of the leaves, and when he reacted and wanted to open the bathroom door, he found the lock.