Lucy~Beach Party!

You have been a member of Fairy Tail since you were 12 now you are 19, Gramps decided that after we finished the Grand Magic Games we could all go to the beach! You got your blue swim trunks and ran to the beach with Levy on your shoulders as Jet and Droy chased you into the water, you had always seen Levy as a little sister so you got along well. When all of you 4 got into the water you put Levy down and she splashed you with water, after a small water fight with Levy you went to the shore to get a towel. When you got a towel you tried your hair and looked around only to see Lucy looking at you with a pink tint to her cheeks, you slowly walked towards her and as soon as you spoke up she ran away. You just stood there dumbfounded at what just happened but then you just went along with your day. Then the night came and all the Fairy Tail members came to the bonfire that Natsu had set up on the beach, as you were about to sit down you noticed that Lucy wasn't there. You looked around trying to find the blond headed Celestial Mage, but did not see her anywhere in sight. You decided to ask Laxus if he's seen her, "Hey Laxus?" You asked paying his back, "Ya Romeo?" (Sorry if you don't like the name!) "Have you seen Lucy anywhere?" You asked rubbing the back of your neck. "The cheerleader? Ya why?" He said looking at you. You felt your cheeks heat up at the thought of her in a cheerleader outfit, "Umm no reason!" You quickly stated, "Well I think she went to walk on the beach." Laxus stated while taking a chug of his drink. "Thanks man" you said as you hurried off to find her.
{TIME SKIP🎋}
You ran onto the moonlit beach in search of the blond Mage that you were quite fond of, as you were running you caught the sight of her. She was walking on the beach by the water while walking alone looking at the moon, frozen by her beauty you didn't notice her looking at you. "Romeo?" you heard a small voice asked which caused you to snap out of your thoughts, you saw Lucy standing in front of you with a confused face. "You ok?" She asked getting a bit closer now. All you could seem to do was stare at her, then out of nowhere you felt a soft pair of lips smash against yours. As you melted into the kiss her hands went around you neck and your hands went onto her waist. As you deepened the kiss she twirled her fingers into your hair. As your lungs were burning for air you both pulled away panting with a small sting is saliva connecting to your mouths, "I love you Lucy I just never had the guts to tell you" You said as you grabbed her hands in yours "Oh Romeo I love you too" Lucy said getting close to you again for a kiss but as you were about to kiss again you both heard that annoying blue cat Happy, "You liiiiiike her!" Happy said as he flew above both of you, "Damn straight Happy!" You said as you brought Lucy back into a passion filled kiss.