The Secret: shhhh! Dont tell anyone

Okay, let's make this fast. You don't need all those gadgets to aim. You don't need to pull the bow back all the way to the exact center of your cheek. That isn't how ya do it.

First, you need to get the bow that is YOUR size, and arrows that are YOUR size. Grab one arrow, and nock it. If you know what that means. Pull hold your bow up like you are going to shoot it, and then if you are right handed, tilt the bow slightly to the right. Then with your right hand, you put the tips of your three middle fingers on the bowstring. Your index finger above the arrow, the other two under. Then pull it back to your face. Only pull it back to where you are comfortable.
Then, wait... Now... This is the secret. Pay very close attention to what I'm about to say : Just look hard at the center of your target. Pretty simple right? Yep that's all you have to do. Just think hard on your target, and you'll hit it. Just clear your mind of everything else. What happens is when you are intent on hitting the target, your mind automatically moves your arm to point the bow towards where you are shooting. Now you have to do some of the work, like you have to point the bow toward the target somewhat.

ARCHERY HOMEWORK:
Go back to chapter one, and figure out your bow size. Then search Lancaster archery. Open up the site, and look for a bow that fits you. If possible, buy it, and test it out