[ Chapter 11 ] || Death and Betrayal 2 ||

Start from the beginning

"Do you not know how to hold back?" All Might looked at Shigaraki.

"It was to rescue my companions. I had no choice. I mean earlier that plain looking one was about to punch me with everything he had. Violence for the sake of others make it admirable.. You know what, All Might? I'm angry. I'm angry at this world that categorizes the same violent acts as heroic or villainous, deciding what's good or bad. 'Symbol of peace'? Ha. You're just a device to repress violence. Violence only breeds violence. The world will know this once we kill you!" Shigaraki said with his arms raised.

He looked over pointing to you. "And you. We kill you and the bearer of a powerful stone will come very quickly."
"And you are the future heir of that shit title,  So a more annoying problem in the future." He added.

"Enough! The eyes of white collar criminals like you burn silently. You just want to enjoy this yourself, don't you?" All Might interjected.

"It's three against six." Todoroki said.

"But it's supposed to be four." You pointed out, confused on how she disappeared without the ring.

"But Kacchan already exposed the fogs weakness!" Midoriya put his fist up.

"These guys are crazy.. but if we back up All Might. We can push them back!" Kirishima hardened his hands.

"No." All Might said.
"Run away."

"You could've been in trouble if I hadn't done anything earlier, right?" Todoroki pointed out.

"That was a different story Young Todoroki. Thanks." All Might pulled his fist back.

"It's fine! Watch a pro give it everything he's got." He added.

"You're injured!" You defended.

He only gave you a thumbs up.

Shigaraki spoke, "Nomu, get him. Kurogiri drop her and I'll take care of the other children."
"Let's end this and go home."

Shigaraki ran towards you five and a warp gate opened above you, Morta falling out.

"Now you will face death itself! " Morta yelled, pointing her sword ready to stab you.

"No."
You teleported above her, kicking her back into the ground.

You rotated your hand to create a portal but the extreme winds from All Might and Nomu blew you and Morta away from your classmates.

"Woah." You watched the battle in awe.
All Might slammed Nomu into the ground and landed right next to him.

You tore your eyes away as you heard footsteps running in your direction.

You moved to the side, barely dodging and getting a deep cut on your arm.

"PLUS ULTRA" All Might punched Nomu out of the USJ.

Morta stopped in complete shock at how Nomu lost.
"It doesn't even seem like he's gotten weaker."

"All Might weaker? Who fed you that crap?" You scoffed.

Morta glared at you, flipping her sword.
She sprinted over and you quickly ran above her with your boots.

You landed and set off a surge of bolts to her.
'Bolts of Balthakk'

Morta skillfully dodged it and other villains started to rise.

You turned your head at the yell of Midoriya's name.

Your eyes widened. "Oh my gods."

He was in the air ready to punch Kurogiri's weak spot.

A portal opened and Shigaraki's hand reach out to his face.

Morta took your distraction as an advantage and tackled you, raising her sword to finish you. "I will be the last thing you see when you're dead. And I will be the last for the rest of your wretched family too!"

Gun shots rang through the building.

Morta was shot in her wrists, dropping the sword on the right side of your head.

"I, TENYA IIDA, CLASS 1-A REPRESENTATIVE HAVE NOW RETURNED."

You pushed her off and quickly opened a portal under her to the top of Mount Everest.

You closed the portal and sat up, cringing at the pain in your arm and leg.

"Y/n!" Kirishima, Bakugo and Todoroki towered over you.

'She was fighting her own battle.' They thought.

The adrenaline running throughout your body disappeared the moment they surrounded you. "Wow guys... yay we won? I'm tired now so I'll just..." You fell unconscious from blood loss.

You woke up in a large room with tech and medical equipment everywhere.

❝Oh look Harry Potter is finally awake!❞

❝Well minus the scar...and you are a girl. ❞

—-▣ End Chapter -—

(( A/n: The next chapter will be out tomorrow or today.. I got really backed up. But I'll start updating regularly.
Also have you seen WandaVision?))