only bros cuddle... right..?

O K A Y - this includes : a little bit of smut, and cuddling lol

dream and george looked at sapnap, sapnap smirked at them, "you guys are sleeping in the same room" sapnap walked into the bigger room, "he took the smaller room HAHA" dream laughed "oh really? then we can fit 2 beds in this one" george said happily knowing he wouldnt have to sleep next to his crush afterall, they walk into the room and its small, "wha-" dream said, george was in utter shock, he had to sleep with his crush? dream figures out they can put a bunk-bed in there, they put on in there, then they all go downstairs later for food, dream had a eating disorder [FICTION] no one knew though, dream didnt eat often, dream lays down on the couch and sees george above him, hes confused, "george?" "you havent ate sense we all got here, get up and come eat! we've been here sense 2 PM" dream grabs georges wrist and brings him to the bathroom, "you cannot tell anyone but i have a eating disorder, i dont eat muc-" he passes out cause he hasnt eaten sense he got up, "DREAM!-" george trys to get up but cant, dream is just there, on his lap, he didnt know what to do, he was pannicing, he calls sapnap on the phone, sapnap goes in the bathroom and sees dream passed out on george, and george is stuck, sapnap helps bring dream to there room, he sets dream on the bottom bunk, "sapnap he sleeps on the top-" "just cuddle him, george, its obvious you like him and he OBVIOUSLY likes you back, its fine" george gets cold a few minutes later and cuddles up into dream, dream wakes up a few hours later and sees george, he wakes george up wnd asks what happened, he says what happened, dream went back out into the living room with george, wilbur had beer, he tossed some at george and the others, [besides the minors] dream refused, he put the bottle back and watched george chug it down, after a few bottles dream goes upstairs to stream, george followed him, dream goes to the desk knowing george was drunk, he starts streaming and chat was freaking out cause dream was speedrunning again, dream was about ready to go in the nether when he hears george get up, he mutes his mic, "george?" george doesnt respond and gets on his knees, "...george..?" dream had only tooken 1 bottle so he was kinda drunk, he was forced my drunkbur dream just let george get under the desk, sooner of later he feels george putting his hand around his member, dream wasnt confused at all and gave him a thumbs up, after giving dream a thumbs up he started licking the top of the tall boys member, dream quickly muted his mic and groaned, he grabbed georges hair and pushed him down, chat was confused why he muted himself, dream unmutes and lies, he tells his chat that patches was being annoying and wouldnt stop meowing so if he needed to do something thats why hes muted, chat believed him, dream muted about 4 or 5 times cause his best friend was sucking him off, dream swiped at the mute button and bearly missed, he breathed loudly, chat started getting concerned for him, dream muted and moaned, he grabbed georges hair and pulled him up, george wanted to ride dream, george gets up as dream backs away, george touches the top of his member, he hiccuped and stuttered but he managed to ask dream if he could ride him, dream slightly nodded, forgetting he was live, george gets on dream and sits there he giggles, he unmutes all tells stream he had to go, chat didnt believe that it was a serious reason, all of a sudden george giggles, dream paused for a second and chat was freaking out, "IS GEORGE THERE?" "OMG YOU MET UP WITH GEORGE?" then a donation popped up, it read out as... "your all so gullible, george is there, he breathed really hard and we ALL heard it, and kept muting, its obvious george was under his desk, and now george is on top of him, currently riding him" chat was silent, they had no words, george tried to speak but dream covered his mouth, dream muted again, he stared at george and bit him, george moaned lightly, it felt good, he hopped up and down on dream, dream covered both of there mouths, "the rest of the smp is here... s-stop-" george stops and lets dream finish his game, chat wouldnt stop spamming "dreamnotfound canon?" or "dreams bff just sucked him off what will he do?" dream got tired of it and told everyone he was tired and needed sleep, he ended stream without any "goodbyes" or "i love all of you" he didnt even get to ask chat to write down the coords... george fell asleep, so did dream, sapnap heard it all, he walked downstairs...

LMFAO ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER SORRY IM REALLY EMBARRASSED FKCJCJF also shoutout to some of my friends who dont have wattpad but are helping me write this story :)
chapter 3 will be soon