Chapter Fourteen

Começar do início

The doors closed and before you knew it you and Aaron were on a complete laughing fit. You two walked back into each other's arms before you said anything. "That was.... Something." you laughed through your words and you kissed him again before Aaron responded, "Oh Lord, He totally is going to get me for that." You while Hotch face palmed himself and shook his head slightly while laughing.

"He won't say anything to the team right?" you asked before He looked at you, "Nah, Dave is like a lockbox, He knows too much. I feel like he could probably blackmail all of us with how many secrets he holds."  Which wasn't wrong, even you could think about the times that you confided in Rossi about something that was happening to you. He knew a lot about you.

The Elevator dinged again and you two walked into your Hotel room with speed practically trying to rip each other's clothes off in the process. Aaron got into the Hotel room first and you shut the door behind you before his lips were on yours and it all started again.

This time it wasn't as frenzied kisses. They were passionate and you two moved in harmony with each other. Aarons's tongue grazed your lips almost to ask permission and you opened your mouth to accept. It's not like he really needed to ask though considering the two of you like 30 seconds ago in the elevator.

His lips parted from yours and moved to your neck kissing down it slightly before the turtle neck part of it got in the way and you pulled the sweater off to reveal your rose gold laced bra. His kisses began to become frenzied as he sucked and kissed all over you.

His hands moved to take your pants off and they fell to the ground. When Hotch went to put his hands down your panties you stopped him. This time you wanted the power and you pushed him back against the bed leaving him laying there propped up on his elbows facing you. That's when you dropped to your knees and unbuckled his belt and pants and pulled them down. He unbuttoned his shirt in the process.

You slightly palmed him through his pants before you pulled his member out of his briefs and pulled them off. You had forgotten how large Aaron was until now and your breath caught in the back of your throat out of pure shock.

You held his member in your hand before you licked a stripe up it and then your mouth was on his dick. It was so large that you put two hands on there and went to town. You did the double hand twist while your mouth took in every inch of his cock, but slowly, to tease him.

You picked up speed bobbing your head up and down while your hands moved in harmony with your mouth. "Y/n," he moaned before his hands moved to hold your hair back. You could feel him want to push your head further down on his dick but you wouldn't let him.

All of this was making you incredibly wet and you could feel a puddle forming in the base of your underwear

Your tongue liked over the tip of his member and that's when his hips bucked into your mouth pushing his throbbing dick into the back of your throat. You gagged and somewhat swallowed around his dick. "Oh my god y/n do that again" he moaned out practically begging you to choke on his member again.

You gave in and let his hands push your head down on his member and you could feel him twitch and throb inside your mouth. You took all of him in and again gagged on the length of his member but Aaron loved it.

You hummed a little bit on his dick and the vibrations from that caused him to buck his hips up again further into your mouth. You knew he was close. "y/n" Aaron started with jagged breathing "I'm about to... I'm about to cum." he said to you as his breathing picked up and you knew you were about to release him and you stopped everything and stood up.

"Oh you dirty girl," he said in a deep voice with a newfound hunger in his eyes. He gripped your hips with a harsh strength and pulled you towards him. All of the pain shot straight to your core. He ripped your panties off in a hurried frenzy before his hand felt your core up.

He flipped you onto the bed so that your back was on the bed and you were facing him. He was in control. "God you are so wet for me and I have barely touched you," He said before aligning himself up with you and thrust inside you

You moaned out so loud, it was like a new pleasure that you had never felt before raked through your whole body. Hotch paused a second to let you adjust before he completely railed you. His thrusts attacked your whole body and he hit your g spot every single time he thrust inside you.

"Aaron" you screamed out in pleasure before his lips were on yours again trying to make you shut up. His hand snaked down to your clit while he rubbed circles on it and you moaned into Aaron's mouth while he kissed you.

The knot in your stomach tensed up and you felt the warmth from it begin. His thrusts became harder and faster and you knew you were about to cum. "Aaron I-" he shut you up again and you felt the knot unravel as pleasure attacked your body.

Your walls clenched around his dick and you moaned his name so loud you were practically yelling. His thrusts rode you through you high as his hand still ran circles on your clit. His thrusts became sloppier and more scattered before you felt him throb inside and his warmth filled you.

As he finished he moaned into your mouth and God you thought it was so hot. He stayed inside you for a second just stayed there on top of you before he got up and walked to the bathroom. He came back with a wet washcloth and wiped himself off of your core.

You heard him walk back into the bathroom and turn the shower on before he came back into the room to pick you up. You tried to stand up on your own but your legs felt like jello and you had a hard time walking.

He picked you up bridal style and carried you into the bathroom for the shower. He put you down as you stood up on your own and got into the shower before you felt him get in behind you. His hands wrapped around your stomach and he pulled you close to him. Your back was pressed against his chest as you felt water stream down on you.

He peppered kisses all up and down your neck and shoulders from behind you, "Be careful" you said slightly, "You keep doing that and I might try for round two." you joked to him and he laughed while kissing your neck.

You turned to face him and your lips met his and passion fluttered through your kisses. It was like every time you touched you felt a spark.

Both of you washed yourselves, well more like you washed each other, before you two stepped out of the shower and got dressed. You layed down in the bed and Aaron followed shortly after. You felt his arms wrap around you before you rested your head on his chest.

"Aaron" you started as you looked up at him. He hummed in response while looking back down at you slightly. "That.... That was amazing." and he chuckled a bit before pulling you up to him and he pressed his lips to yours. "Yeah, i-" he started "I'd like to keep doing that," he said before you broke the kiss

"Me too Aaron, me too," you said as you snuggled up against him. You placed your head on his chest as He ran his fingers through your hair. You fell asleep in the comfort of his arms and so did he.

____

2113 words