Sirius Black

Just sat down just about anywhere, you would always catch eyes with Sirius Black. You thought it was stupid that he would be looking at you of all people. But you weren't complaining.

However, you were always the first to look away, a smile playing across your lips as you look back toward whatever you were doing.

He often tried to strike up conversation with you but his friends would always came running along at the wrong time.

Today, you decided you were going to make the first move. You were going to go up to him, regardless if his friends were there or not eeek and ask him to Hogsmeade on the weekend.

Your luck being what it was though, you never got to speak to him until late night as he was nowhere to be found.

The marauders were just chilling in the common room. It was just you and them down there.

Breathing calmly, you turned another page of the book, pretending to read. Trying to get over your nerves.

"Y/n! You're not going to get a lot of reading done if you keep looking at our dear Sirius like that!" James Potter raised his eyebrows and his lips upturned.

"Hush, I will look at 'dear Sirius' if I want to." You murmured back.

They had now decided to watch your every move. Which was pretty annoying as you felt like you looked extremely dumb doing something as simple as breathing.

"Stop staring at me!! You're making me paranoid!" You whined.

Sirius got up and sat down next to you. He yawned stretching an arm over your head and placing it around you.

"Real smooth Padfoot." Remus rolled his eyes. Your eyes widened at the sudden gesture and how he had began to pull you closer into him.

You of course were internally screaming. You definitely took the opportunity to scoot closer and strike up the idea of Hogsmeade.

"So- er I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me, not like boyfriend but yes kind of but to Hogsmeade?" You spluttered out. "That made no sense, did it?" You sighed.

"I caught boyfriend and Hogsmeade both are a definite yes from me!!!" Sirius squeezed you into a tight hug.

"I didn't quite mean the boyfriend part but to hell with it. I'm down to be yours." You kissed his cheek. He smirked.

"You missed my lips." He pouted. You rolled your eyes before turning to him into a more comfortable position and placing a kiss on his lips.

He pulled you closer, pulling you on top of him, so that you were straddling him. The marauders were obviously howling. Making wolf noises

"Awhoooo!" You heard them all laugh and nudge each other.

Wolf whistles were sounded and laughter and clapping.

He bit the bottom of your lip as he pulled away after many minutes. You didn't want him to pull away so you leaned in once more.

After you guys finally pulled away, Sirius lifted you bridal style and started spinning.

"Sirius!!!" You cried as you buried your head into his chest. The guys were literally howling in laughter. "Shut it!!" You told them off.

When Sirius put you down, you playfully punched his arm. In which he pretended to cry in pain  

"Blood! I'm dying, oh my dear sweet love, till we meet again, my darling. I am wounded!" He flopped on The floor.

You rolled your eyes. "Oh you poor wounded soldier. C'mon get up or I'm never going to kiss you again." You smirked.

He immediately got up placing a kiss to your lips again. He pulled away resting his chin on the top of your head.

"Mine." He announced.