Walking home

My shoes have never seemed so interesting until I didn't want to talk to people. I suddenly felt something warm and soft push up against my face. I bounced back a bitt as the tall figure stumbled back a few steps. I looked up to find a tall, thin, light skinned man with black hair and piercing blue eyes. He was perfect.

I snapped out of my trance and quickly apologized. The man just chuckled. "May I ask your name?" I blinked a few times then realized he was talking to me. "My name is Dan.. Dan Howell.." He smiled a bit and shook his head. "We'll Mr.Howell, you should look up when you walk, you'll hurt yourself." I stood there for a moment trying to organize all my thoughts. "We'll, I'm Mr.Lester and.." He pulled out his clip board and ran his finger up and down the page. ".. You are in my.. Last period!" I was in a little bit of shock but quite happy. "Oh, uhh, that sounds good,.. Mr.Lester, See you Monday." I don't even know why I was stuttering, I never stutter. But like that, the beautiful man was gone. His magnificent blue eyes were burnt into my mind.

I walked out side of the school and sat on the curb. I sighed not wanting to walk home. It was a lonely rout, and I actually wished I had a damn car, but I have to deal with it until I save up the money for a car,.. Or a bike.

I heard the clack of male business shoes on the pavement. They were coming up from behind me. I stiffened and looked out the corner of my eye to see the one and only beautiful Mr.Lester. I stood up quickly and met his gaze.

"Why are you on the curb Mr.Howell?"

"I don't feel like walking home."

He slightly chuckled

"We'll I'm walking home to, if you would like some company, I live on Stern St."

He lived on the same damn road as me? Oh lord.

"Wow, that's weird. I live on that road too..."

We began to walk home, sharing random conversation about him moving here, and my hatred towards Math class and Ms.Hecks. He laughed at all of my jokes. It was nice to have someone to talk to ever once in a while.

We reached the front of my house. I was truly sad, but he couldn't know that. I said goodbye and walked up my driveway. I turned around at just the right time to catch a gleams of his perfect ass. Damn he was to attractive to be a math teacher.