Screw math class.

Dans POV-

Don't you just hate Maths? It is the one subject that could put me to sleep faster than any heavy dose sleeping pill. This is the reason why I usually skipped it. I mean, I skip my other classes too, but I really hate Maths.

It was a Friday, and I had no plans. I never really went to parties, or really anything social out of school. I guess you could call me a loner because I didn't have a girlfriend but I mean, a lot of girls flirt with me but I never liked any of those air heads any way. They are kind of sluts, and they like my hair.

I sit there staring out the window not listening to the lecture my snobby math teacher was giving. Her name was Ms.Hecks and lord Jesus her voice was horribly groggy and you could tell that she wanted to do a shooting at the school at any moment.

Thank god Maths was my last period, because after torture like that, I need to go home. The loud bell rang and the class flew out the door. Some not even bothering to grab their papers. I shook awake from my day dream and began putting my stuff in my bag. I looked to see a few girls starring at me from across the room. I looked away and they broke into a fit of giggles.

I walked out of the room starring at my feet as I walked. I was so tired and ready to go home. I didn't want to talk to anyone.