When You End Up Together Under The Mistletoe

Lucifer

As soon as you felt Lucifer grip your waist as you passed by the doorframe, you knew what was going on. He gave you a smug grin and leaned down to match your height as he tilted your chin upwards to face him.

"My my, look where we've found ourselves, MC. It would be disrespectful to go against a Christmas tradition, wouldn't it?"

He seals his lips against yours, but there's never just one kiss with this demon. He needed more, and he pulled you closer as he picked you up by the waist and straddled your legs around him. He kept one arm beneath you for support, and the other ran through your hair as he kissed you hungrily.

This was by far his favorite Christmas tradition, and he made sure to catch you under the mistletoe whenever he could.

Mammon

"Oh, would ya look at that?" You heard Mammon say as he looked up at the doorframe, hands on his hips like he was proud of something.

You noticed the mistletoe and knew exactly where this was going.

When Mammon noticed you had no objections, he became incredibly flustered before he could calm himself.

Blushing a deep shade of red, he leaned in with his eyes closed and lips slightly agape as you cupped his cheek in your hand and leaned into the kiss.

It was warm and gentle, and as you parted, Mammon raised a hand to his lips and smiled.

"Awesome! I love this tradition!" He exclaimed and grabbed your hand, leading you out the door to do your Christmas shopping.

Leviathan

You noticed the mistletoe because Levi froze in place, immediately ending his hour-long rant about Azuki-tan. His entire body was flushed pink, and he almost seemed to shake.

His lip quivered as he tried to get out the words.

"I-I-Is-Is it um-um...a-a mandatory r-rule?" He stuttered as he pointed to the mistletoe above him.

He was too cute to reject, so you happily nodded and smiled. You put your hand on his shoulder and met his gaze as he blushed furiously.

"Th-Th-Then I guess...we-we-we have to, r-right?"

You nodded and laughed as you put your hand around his neck and kissed his lips. You drew away quickly, fearing he'd faint as he usually did, but he stood there red-faced and shaking still.

"Is-Is that all?" He then realized the implications of his words and yelped. "W-W-Wait, I didn't mean-"

You kissed him again to stop his stuttering, and this time he relaxed and held your waist as he silently thanked the humans for their strange traditions.

Satan

Satan had read about the tradition and seen it in movies, so he had preplanned for the holidays by hiding mistletoe throughout his room, but when it came down to it, he felt a little embarrassed to bring it up out of the blue.

You were in his room reading together when you noticed him glance at the ceiling and followed his gaze to the mistletoe.

"You totally asked to sit here on purpose?"

"Hehe, you caught me," he chuckled, almost seeming nervous.

"Well, rules are rules, right?"

His eyes widened in surprise, and he nodded, grinning devilishly as he grabbed your shoulder and leaned into you as you fell into the couch cushions looking up at his triumphant grin.