The new students

Hi I really hope you enjoy <3

And just like that our new classmates entered the room.

As the three new faces made their way up to the front of the class, our favorite greenette  had already  took a liking to the group, one in particular it seems.

The shortest amongst the three spoke up, "well.. hello everyone, I'm Mia...Mia Jones it's really nice to meet you all and I do hope we can all get along here"

Immediately, the others introduced themselves as well. There was  Dimitri Green and Danielle Green.  Danielle had shoulder wavy length red hair with piercing green eyes and freckles scattered all over  her fair skin. Dimitri short messy black hair with dark eyes and his skin so pale it was as if he had never in his life went out in the sun, then there was Mia, she had chestnut hair that passed her shoulders by an inch or so, her eyes are a nice dark shade  of brown that shimmers along with the sunlight causing it to appear a lighter shade of brown and to top it all off, her skin, a smooth chocolate  tone.

After getting acquainted with the class, the new students made their way to find seats spreaded  out in the classroom, leaving Dimitri in the middle, Danielle at the back and Mia at the front of the class. A few minuets in and classes were on a roll, the new students got acquainted with the teachers and explaining their individual quirks. 

Lunch break rolled around, as  it felt like they've been sitting in the classroom, each individual student packed up their belongs and lift the classroom

Sorry it's so short guy ): I've written  this since  August  but I didn't  knw what else to write about but now I feel bad that I haven't updated  for so long so I'm publishing  this short update until I can get out a longer one :)