Annoying people requires massive Summoning!! Part 1

Start from the beginning

Y/N:Now bewitch me my beloved children make them drown in despair I permit everything except killing-said which made the Group take one on one each member of the peerage.

These are the Groups.

Bey vs Koneko

Tubal Cain vs Kiba

Machina vs Akeno

Valkyrie vs Asia

Leonhart vs Rias

Y/N vs Issei

(They're fucked up)

With Bey and Koneko.

Wilhelm:Come one little cat show me what you're made of-said while taunting the girl.

Koneko:Don't you mock me!-said while running towards Wilhelm but to him it looked as if a snail's speed divided by a Million.

Wilhelm:I said SHOW ME WHAT YOU'RE MADE OF BRAT!!!-said while punching Koneko in the stomach making her puke a lot of blood and sending her through several thousands of trees.

Wilhelm:Disappointing even Kraft junior had a little more endurance before awakening his Holy Relic.

With Tubal Cain and Kiba.

Kiba was trying(keyword being Trying) to make some distance between him and Tubal Cain but he would reappear in front of him every time and hit him with the blunt side of the Wewelsburg Longinus.

Kiba:Damm it!!!-said while making a lot of swords fall upon Tubal who just took them to the face and it did nothing heck they just corroded into nothingness.

Tubal Cain:"▂▂▃▃▄▄▅▅!"-said while pointing Kiba with his finger and Kiba suddenly lost the lower half of his arms and broke several ribs in different places,his spinal cord was broken in more places than ribs Kiba had in his body.

Kiba:N-NANI!

With Machina and Akeno.

Akeno:Aww come on I want to hear your screams-said while sending thunders towards Machina who just punched them erasing them from existence while he was looking at her MENACINGLY

Machina:....

Suddenly he appeared beside Akeno and he punched her sides while also delivering a knee to her stomach and a high kick making her go up, grabbed her legs and threw her towards Bey.

Machina:Bey yours!

Wilhelm:Take it away Tubal Cain!-said while kicking her face sending her towards the Undead that hit her with the blade of the Wewelsburg Longinus cutting her and corroding her insides making it a deep wound

With Valkyrie and Asia

Beatrice:Are you going to fight me?-said while pointing her with a sword her Lord made for her.