"Yes?" you looked up at Klaus, slightly tilting your head. "Come on. And Yuno, don't be late."

"Sayonara Yuno-san!" you waved at Yuno with a smile on your face. He simply smiled and nodded, with that, you followed Klaus out of Yuno's room. He showed you your room. It was beside Yuno's.

After walking for a while you saw a woman with long straight blonde hair that went down to her waist and emerald eyes come to view. She looked angelic. She had food in her mouth but, she quickly ate it up when she saw you and your senior.

"Good to see you, Klaus! Is this one of our new members?" she had sparkles in her eyes as she stared at you. "Is she the one I'm supposed to be instructing?!" she gasped, looking up at Klaus with a huge grin on her face.

You sheepishly smiled at her as your senior nodded his head. "[Y/n], this is Naila. Naila, this is [Y/n]," he introduced the two of you before walking away. Naila straightened herself up before extending her hand out towards you. "Nice to meet you [Y/n], I'm your instructor. I'll be explaining your duties as a Magic Knights with Klaus tomorrow so get some rest ok?"

You took her hand and shook it. "Nice to meet you too Naila-senpai. I won't be late!" you gave her a close-eyed smiled before you let go of her hand. "Do you know where your room is?" the woman asked. You nodded. "Alright, I'll see you tomorrow [Y/n]. Sweet dreams," Naila waved goodbye as you waved back. You walked to your room, opening the fancy door before stepping in. It looked identical to Yuno's although, the colour theme was different. Instead of yellow-gold and cyan covering the walls, it is instead covered with white and silver.

You change into a beige nightgown that was provided in the walk-in closet. It was so different compared to the old wooden drawer that you had in Hage. You turned off your night lamp. Jumping onto your queen-sized bed, you reverently rubbed your fingers along the silken mattress. You pressed your cheek to the chilly, white, velvet pillows. The comforter was thick and irresistibly soft, like a billowing cloud. It felt like heaven compared to your thin floor mattress back at Hage. You let out a comfortable sigh before drifting off to sleep.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

You woke up to the sound of soft laughter. Your eyes fluttered open. You see a woman with [h/c] hair. Her eyes were unique. Her left eye was a beautiful shade of gold, while her right was a dull gray. She had a healed scar on the right side of her face. It was in a diagonal line as if a beast had scratched that part of her face with its sharp claw. Beside her stood a man with [e/c]. Two dark small horns sat visibly atop of his head.

'Who are you?'  you tried to speak, but nothing came out. You felt paralyzed, unable to control any part of your body but your eyes. You looked down to see an infant's body in the place of yours. 'What the hell?'

"Celeste, she's beautiful..." the man smiled, intertwining his fingers with the [h/c]-haired woman's.

"I hope you'll become one powerful mage one day, my love, [Y/n]... I know you will." The angelic-looking woman put her free hand on your cheek, rubbing it softly. You couldn't help but let out a soft chuckle. You couldn't control your actions.

Unexpectedly, the scene changed. You were now in the woman's arms wailing uncontrollably. The atmosphere changed completely. It was no longer day. Dark velvety clouds enveloped the skies. Tall trees towered over the two of you as the woman ran. The bare branches spiked into the sky - no sign of life to be found anywhere. There were small sounds of rustling bushes and the howl of the wind, along with loud explosions. You focused on the woman's face under the moonlight. Her left golden eye was now a hue of crimson. Her right eye was submerged in pure darkness. The woman had tears in her eyes. The man was no longer in sight. The [h/c]-haired woman placed you in a wicker bassinet. "Shhh...don't cry, my love. I'm here..." Celeste hummed a tune that seemed to calm you down. The woman had a warm smile on her face, tears falling down her cheek as she caressed yours.