I suddenly feel like something’s off. Eunhyuk sat beside me, curious as to who’s calling.

“Yes, this is she. May I ask why you’re calling?” I questioned.

“I’m sorry to say this but your parents got into an accident and they’re in critical state right now.” the person said carefully. I heard her say the hospital name but my ears suddenly started ringing.

My eyes suddenly got blurry and I can feel tears stream down my face and onto the floor.

My parents got into an accident.

They’re in critical condition.

They might lose their lives.

“And it’s all your fault.”

My breath hitched.

I looked at Eunhyuk but he’s looking at my phone.

“What?” I asked him quietly.

Eunhyuk looked at me, his eyes pitch black.

“It’s your fault that they died.” he repeated.

I backed away from him, placing myself against the wall in an attempt to be smaller but Eunhyuk just laughed.

“It’s your fault that they came here. You wanted to live here, didn’t you? It’s your fault that you got fooled by me and Eunyoo resulting with your parents dying. It’s all your fault.” Eunhyuk said, stepping closer.

I shook my head at him, my hands outstretched, silently asking him to not come close but he didn’t oblige.

Once he was in front of me, crouched until he reached my face. “You’re a monster, that’s what you are. Always will be. You might as well just kill yourself and do Eunyoo and I a huge favor.” he said.

“That’s not true.” I cried but Eunhyuk just laughed.

“Everyone will die because of you. You’re not fit to save anyone because you will be the reason why despair will fall on to this place. You can’t run away from it even if you wake u-”

“Wake up, Nara! Wake the fuck up, will you?” a voice said and then I can feel someone shaking me.

My eyes fluttered open with difficulty.

The voice seemed awfully familiar but with the killer headache that I have, I couldn’t pinpoint who it belongs to.

“Finally! You’re making me worried! I was about to smash a crate full of bottles of alcohol on your head just to make you wake up.” the voice said.

“Who…” I trailed off, trying to sit up but the person helped me.

“What do you mean who? I’m your fucking best friend and you still don’t know me? What, you got an amnesia now? Well, you did fall from the 9th floor so I wouldn’t bla-”

“Eunyoo, can you shut up for a second?” I cut her off.

My vision finally cleared up and I looked at her.

Her hair was let down and she’s wearing a gray zipped hoodie and red shorts.

“Oh, good. No amnesia.” she said and sat next to me.

“Yeah, just a killer headache.” I stated while rubbing the back of my head but stopped when I felt something wrapped on it.

“Don’t touch it. It’s a miracle that you survived the fall but your head won’t stop bleeding but it did slow down now. Just like his.” she pointed at the person lying down behind us.