"Excitement is obvious, Aasha. Because you are going to join in your new company that too in India's No.1 company and also in foreign countries too" she said with a side hug.

"I think you are right. Okay Neha, first you go and take a shower then i will get ready" i said.

"Mmm okay" saying this she left for the room. I am in the living room. I don't know why i am feeling over excited. That stupid dream felt real. When i think of that dream my heart is beating rapidly.

"Hey Aasha! Where you lost?" Neha's voice pulled me back from my thoughts.

"Nothing I will be back" saiyng this i left for a hot shower. After taking a hot shower i felt relaxed and wore my pink salwar and pinned my dupatta in each side of my shoulder.

I dried my long hair and braided it into a side braid. I applied eyeliner and kajal on my eyes. I used a little amount of foundation and compact powder on my face. I don't like to cake my face with make up. I applied my favorite pink lipgloss on my lips. I wore my small jumkas and my mom's necklace.Today i only wore black leather wrist watch on my left wrist not bangles. I left my right wrist free. Now i took one last look on the mirror. After satisfying with my look, i grabbed my bag and went to the living room. Neha was in the kitchen making breakfast.

"Hey Neha! Whats for the breakfast?" i asked her while side hugging her.

"Wow you look gorgeous in your pink salwar, Aasha. Sure you are going to get a boyfriend" she said with a wink.

"You shut up. I am going for my job. Not to find a boyfriend, Neha" i said and slapped on her shoulder.

"I am just teasing you to reduce yor nervousness" she said with a smile. I also smiled at her.

"I am making pasta. Its almost over Come lets go" Neha said. We set the dinning table and started to eat.

"Its yummy" i said with a wide grin.

"I know. I am a great cook you know" she said like a drama queen.

"Yeah ofcourse" i said with a smile.

"I will drop you at your office, Aasha" she said.

"Okay! Its just 8.00 am. Why don't we go for a near by cafe instead of sitting here" i asked her.

"Wow! Good idea. Then lets go. We already finished our breakfast. It will take only 15 minutes to reach that cafe and your office is also near from that cafe" she said and i nodded at her. Then we left for that cafe in Neha's car. We reached there exactly in 15 minutes. We ordered two cappucino Coffees. Our coffee arrived in just ten minutes. They also served fortune cookies.

"Aasha! Look fortune cookies. Lets see whats inside this" Neha said with an excitement.

"I don't want to see" i said.

"Why?" she asked with a confused face.

"Today i am going to join in my new job. Already i am hell nervous. If this fortune cookies tell anything negatively to me, then i will loss my confidence. I am not going to take this risk" I said.

"Aasha, please lets try this. Who knows may be it can also increase your confidence by telling you  good things" she said with her puppy eyes. I sighed. She is not going to leave me today.

"Okay okay" i said with a long sigh and cracked a cookie. I found a small pieace of paper.

"Open it" Neha yelled. When i unfolded that pieace of paper my cheeks started to burn.

"TODAY YOU WILL FIND YOUR LIFE PARTNER" this is whats written on that paper. Suddenly i remembered my early morning dream and that man who kissed me on my forehead. Oh god! If Neha knows this, then she will again tease me. I saw that Neha was waiting for me to say what is written on it. Noway i am going to tell her this. I was planning to throw this paper in a dustbin but suddenly she grabbed that paper in my hand.