Thank you

Your POV

"Get her!"

"Dont let her get away!"

Was all I heard from behind me as I ran for my life at full speed.  Three older men were chasing me after I have stole a loaf of bread from them, but I had no other choice. I had no money, job, and was starving. Stealing was my only option.

I run into a alley hoping to lose them, but sadly it was just a dead end.

"Crap." I said under my breath, while trying to catch my breathe. I turn around to see all three men standing in front of me with a beyond angry expression on their face.

"Come here little girl." The man in the middle walks closer to me.

I pulled out my throwing knives from my pocket and cut his hand as he tried reaching out to grab me.

"Ah!" He groaned in pain. "What the hell you brat, Get her!" He commands the two other men behind him.

I throw a knife at both of them which takes down the guy on the left in a instant. However, the guy on the right manages to dodge it.

He grabs both of my hands and shoves me against the hard brick wall, causing me to drop my knife on the ground which he immediately kicks away.

"You caused us alot of trouble little girl. Now you're going to have to pay us back." The man said in a viscious voice as holding my hands above my head.

"I don't have any money right now. I was just hungry and had no food." I try to explain my situation, but I knew that they wouldn't listen to anything I have to say.

"Well that's not a problem." The man who's hand I cut earlier came closer to us. "You can come with us. We can feed you and give you a home. All you have to do is give us something." He stared my body up and down.

"If that something means my body, then go ahead and forget it you roach."

"Roach? You have some nerve to be talking like that." He cups my face with his bloody hand. Both of them in front of me, holding me down as their hands start roaming my body.

"Stop!" I try to fight back as I shout at them. It was no use though, they were already trying to undress me.

"Someone please help me!" I cry out. Closing my eyes, hoping that they would go away. I felt the heavy weight lift off of me in a second.

Did I do that?

I open my eyes again and see a guy with black raven hair, beating the living crap out of the two men. He stabs both of them in their stomach and quickly knock them down.

Blood.Everywhere.

"Are you okay?" He turns to me in a emotionless voice. I just nod my head since no words were able to escape my mouth.

He pulls me closer to his body with his bloody hands staining my clothes.

"I won't hurt you." He pulls me closer to him.

Yeah, I can totally trust a stranger who just killed two guys as if it was nothing.

The next second we were soaring above the buildings really fast. I have never been so scared in my life. I'm terrified of heights, but thankfully he stops soon in front of a building.

He kicks the door open and throws me onto the ground.

I'm seriously about to be killed.

"Levi, Who is that?" A guy with dirty blonde hair walks in.

So his name is Levi?

"I found her in an alley, with some creepy old guys chasing after her." Levi sits down at the table, wiping the blood off of his knife and hands.

"Oh I see." The dirty blonde hair guy bends over to me. His face was extremely close to mine.

Does this guy not know what personal space is?

"My names Farlan and this here is Levi." Farlan said with a warm smile.

"Hi." I said back plainly without any emotion in my voice, but could feel my face heating up. Probably from his freaking breath.

"Great another Levi. Hey Levi she has your attitude except she's cute." Farlan winks at me. Levi just ignores him and continues wiping the blood off.

"So what's your name?" Farlan asks in a gentle tone.

"Rosé."

"Well nice to meet you Rosé. Do you have a place to stay?"

"Well if you count a tent as a home, then yes."

"That's not a home idiot, you can stay here." Levi says.

"Well this idiot doesn't need to stay here with two strangers."

"This stranger just saved your life, so stop with the attitude. You're staying here and thats final. I don't need you to go through that thing outside again." Levi walks over to me.

"You'll be safe here." Farlan smiled.

They both put their hands out in front of me, to help me get off the ground. I accept their offer and grab their hands.

"Thank You."