Akaya and A Challenge

Yukimura's P.O.V.

This morning I woke up and I got a feeling that something special will happen today, but I brushed it off and I met up with Genichirou and Renji. We were the first to arrive, then Yagyuu and Niou came in, shortly after that was Marui and Jackal. Tennis practice had started and I could tell Genichirou was fuming because of a certain second year ace.

"Where is he?!"

"Maa... Genichirou. He'll be here eventually."

"Tarundoru..." he muttered.

We watched the regulars play practice matches. Finally, at around ten he arrived and tried to sneak in, but Genichirou caught him, smacked him over the head, and made him run five hundred laps. We all waited in the clubroom because Renji had prepared a new training menu for the Nationals, but Akaya had to finish his laps first before we could go over it.

He finished his laps and we reviewed the new training menu. When we finished, we walked out to see a stranger dressed in a black hoodie, white shorts holding my racquet beating a second year, Hachirou Daisuke. He was panting on the ground, looking like he just went swimming in this summer heat.

Akaya also saw what was happening and of course, decided to get involved.

"Oi! Who are you and what are you doing here?!"

The person didn't answer for a while, but finally replied. "Your tennis member foolishly challenged me to a tennis match and now he owes me 1000 cans of Ponta."

"Saa." I intervened. "That doesn't answer who you are and what you are doing here."

The person left the court and walked up to Akaya, completely ingnoring me. "If you win against me, I'll tell you who I am and he wouldn't have to buy me all that Ponta, but if I win, I get double the amount. 1000 each from both of you."

"I'm sorry to say this, but I won't allow Akaya to play a tennis match against a complete stranger who took my racquet without asking as well." I interjected yet again.

"Oh? Afraid he'll lose?" the person turned to me. I could see the smirk and Akaya fell for the trap.

"Psh! NO! I'll take you on anytime!" Genichirou sighed beside me and rubbed his temples while I frowned. That smirk looked oddly familiar.

"Genichirou. Does this stranger look familiar to you?"

He raised his eyebrow, probably confused. "No...not really."

"Seiichi, do you know him?" Renji asked.

"Hm...I don't know. I feel like I do."

Yuki's P.O.V.

I beat the the tennis member who challenged me in five minutes and finally, the regulars had come out. I recognized Sei-chan and Geni-chan, but I decided not to say anything. It seems like they do not recognize me. However, this seaweed hair boy tried to find out who I was, but instead I challenged him to a match. He was hot headed and would easily fall for traps, but Sei-chan was smarter.

I finally got him to play a game and I could see Sei-chan try to figure out who I am behind the gate. I decided not to hit any of my special moves for it might give my identity away. I played with my weak hand and won 6-0. The seaweed hair boy, or Akaya, was panting from across the court afterwards.

"Who the hell are you?!"