Chapter 18 - Tattoos

Start from the beginning

"No, we gotta get to the tattoo shop, Phil's waiting."

We check out and start driving to my usual shop.

"So are you gonna get a tattoo?" I aks him.

"I want one, they seem really painful and scary though."  He explains.

"If you want one, I say get one. It's up to you if you want one."

He's silent for a second and then looks up, "Let's go get tattoos."

***

We walk into the shop and I immediately look for Phil. I see him at the counter with his wife and I go to talk to him but there's a fucking gaint in my way.

This guy looks at least 6'6", like half a foot taller than Issac. He has medium brown hair with gold highlights, he's muscular and you could tell he could fuck someone up.

There's a girl standing next to him who's shorter than me with short wavy brown hair.

"You're so fucking huge." I grumbled. They turned around and I finally get a good look at them. The tall bitch has grey eyes and tattoos all over the place. He's pretty. The girl has amber type cat eyes and is really pretty.

She nods at my statement while staring at my septum peircing. I hear her mumble something along the lines of 'Oh would you look at that, she has a hole in her nosehole's nosehole.' and I have to hold back a laugh.

"I agree with you, this man is huge." She nods. Her voice is kinda soft.

"Well um I'm Fleur!" She beams and her dimples show, "And this is my... my fuck buddy!" She smiles awkwardly and I just kinda blink at her. 

"Goddamn it." The dude mumbles, he shakes his head and shoves his fists in his pockets. He towers over all of us and I'm wondering how the fuck is he that tall.

She looks at me kinda expectantly and I realized I haven't introduced us yet.

"Oh uh this is Issac, the cutest human being on this planet and if you hurt him in any way I will declare war." I point at Issac. She tilts her head and stares at him for a second and her eyes widen.

"And she's Tyler." Issac nods and smiles at me. I love his smile, it's just so carefree and pretty.

"And I'm Tyler." I repeat.

"I love your tattoo!" She exclaims and points at my angel wings on my right arm. She turns to the guy next to her and locks her hands together, "Can I have one Zeke? Pretty ple! You know what? I'll go get one-" She has a lot of energy.

"No." 'Zeke' gruffs out. Fleur crossesher arms and glares up at him.

"Are you guys together? Lovers? Siblings? Can I be the captain of the ship?" She exclaims excitedly and grins at us.

"Um-" Issac starts and we look at her weirdly, "No." I finish. 

"Hm." She nods but still looks unconvinced.

"He's so cute I wanna pinch his cheeks!" She squels and shakes her fists.

"She calls me dumbass." Issac bumps me with his shoulder and grins.

"How?" Her eyes widen, "He's adorable, it makes me wanna lick his toes." My eyes widen at her statement. 

"Uh," Issac scratches the back of his neck. Zeke furrows his eyebrows and Fleur smiles at him.

"Well do you wanna be friends?" She beams and jumps up and down, "I mean, I wouldn't blame you for saying no since I basically crept you out and I know I'm annoying but it's just you guys are so cute-" She rambles.

"Sure!" Issac grins at her.

"Y'all are so fucking weird." Zeke grumbles and walks away, nodding at Phil.

"Excuse him, he's a meanie." Fleur clears her throat and looks at Zeke's butt before smiling at us.

"I'll beat him up for you." I mumble and Fleur looks at my visible tattoos.

"Sadly, no." She says and I frown.

"So which one of you is gonna get a tattoo?" Issac asks.

"Him, I want one but he said no." She says.

"I say get one but your man is scary." I grimace. Zeke comes over, puts his arm around Fleur, and rests his cheek on her head. They're honestly adorable.

"Pfft anyways," She chuckles, "Who's getting one and what is it for you guys?" She asks and smiles.

"We're both getting tattoos, mine is going to be something on my stomach that goes to my chest and," I poke my stomach and smiled at Issac," he's still deciding.

"That's so cool! I don't know which one of you guys I want to marry more!" She exclaims.

"Me!" Issac, Zeke, and I exclaim at the same time.

"... Foursome." She says with a completely straight face.

"Fuck," The big dude sighs and takes a deep breath before grabbing Fleur's hand. After a few minutes we exchange numbers and promise to talk.

After a couple minutes it was mine and Issac's turns. I ended up getting snakes that goes from the bottom of my ribcage on both sides to the middle of my chest under my boobs and Issac got an astronaut on the inside of his arm by his elbow.

We left the shop after talking to Phil for a little. 

Now, we're on the way to a restaurant to get lunch before going home.

"So how did it feel?" I ask pointing at his tattoo.

"It hurt, but it was worth it. I really like it." He smiles.

We grab our food and also ordered enough to feed our families. 

We get to my house and plop down on the couch next to each other with our food while everyone else settles down too.

"So, what did you guys get?" Rowen asks.

"I got this," I show her mine, "And Issac got this." I grab Issac's arm and show her the astronaut.

"Those are really cool." Alden says.

"Hey, what are we doing for the rest of the day?" I ask. We all share looks around the room and mentally agree on something.

"Sleepover!" We shout.

Hell yeah.