G: But am all alright bhai, we need to go.

P: Plz bhai, I will take care of her.we need to go.

S: Ok but one condition.

P and g look at each other.said what condition

S: I am also come with u and we are not going flight but we are going my private flight.

G: U also coming and iam so happy bhai.

G hugs sanskar.sanskar gestured pinky join to hug.pinky hug Geet and sanskar.

Place: Khurana mansion

Maan and Adi enter the mansion.dadi sit in sofa

Dadi: Maan and Adi beta come sit with me. Maan and Adi sit next to dadi.

Dadi:u come early today.

Maan: Oh dadi , I have no work that only we come early.( in mind voice, my mishty not in office, how can I stay here)

Dadi: Adi today sun rose in the west or what with teasing tone.

Adi: Iam also same doubt with Adi favourite smile.maan glare to Adi and Adi close his mouth.

Dadi: Maan beta u want to change kc to kh (khurana construction to khurana hospital)

Maan:sorry dadi i didn't got ur words

Dadi: kh all specialist doctor what are doing in kc beta

Maan: Oh dadi (maan eyes gestured Adi to answer dadi question)

Adi: Oh dadi ha maan arranged doctors for our staffs.

Maan: Ha dadi I arranged doctors for free checkup to our staffs.

Dadi: Maan beta but staffs or staff in teasing tone.

Maan get up sofa :dadi I will fresh up and come back, went to his room quickly.

Dadi and Adi laughed loudly.

Dadi stop laughing : Tell me everything adi ,what happened in office today with little serious tone.

Adi stand up: Dadi ,oh iam also need to fresh up and run out to his room.

Maan room

Maan: Dadi always teasing me & pick up the phone and dail to Geet number .phone ring noone pickup the phone.

Other side.

Geet arranged everything for trip.and her phone ring and go to pickup the call and pinky come the place

Pinky: Geet lets go, we already late.bhai in car.

Geet: Just one minute and iam coming

Geet pickup the call and attend the call said hello same time phone switched off because there is no charge in her phone

Maan: Mishty phone switched off and iam eager talk with her, first she not pickup my call, now phone is switched off oh great.

Maan pickup his maa photo: Ur bahu so careless, even she is not care about her health.u know maa today in office she fainted in my arms and narrates everything about office incident.U right maa she is my mishty.she is mine only.u want see ur bahu.maan show Geet photo in his mobile to maa photo.Maa ur bahu so beautiful right not even face and her heart also more beautiful.