My Oc's Part Two

Name: Izuku Green
Age: 15
Sexuality: Bisexual
Quirk(s): Teleportation, Healing, Devil's Will, Angels Gift, Animal Whisper.
Quirk(s): Info: Teleportation: Has the ability to teleport him or another being to another location.
Drawbacks for Teleportation: If he teleports over 300 people he might pass out and die.
Info on: Healing: Has the ability to heal any wound without any problems.
Drawbacks for Healing: If heals to much in one day he might pass out.
Info on: Devils Will: He is able to grow wings, a tail, horns on him. With these wings, tail, and horns being indestructible, his wings, tail, and horns can't break.
Drawbacks for Devils Will: Doesn't have any.
Info on: Angels Gift: It's basically the same thing as Devils Will except he has a halo and wings.
Drawbacks for Angels Gift: Doesn't have any.
Info on: Animal Whisper: He can talk to any animal and summon all type of animals to protect him. Even Mythical Creatures.
Drawbacks for Animal Whisper: Doesn't have any.
Personality: Izuku is a nice caring young boy, he can be intimidating sometimes but only if you piss him off. Even so he is still a badass.
Things he likes: Ace, skateboarding, smoking, taking to animals, his sister, and his friends.
Things he dislikes: Humans (Oh he guys it's the author here I forgot to say that all my oc's hates humans. Later on you will know why. Bye for now.), bullying, hunters, pro heroes, homophobic people, and screams.
Crush: Ace Brown
Dating: Ace Brown
Relationship Status: Taken
What he looks like when guarding the Tree Of Life:

Crush: Ace BrownDating: Ace Brown Relationship Status: TakenWhat he looks like when guarding the Tree Of Life:

What he looks like when he is not guarding the Tree Of Life:

Name: Kam GreenAge: 13Sexuality: Straight Quirk(s): Teleportation, Elements, For Three, and Calling

Name: Kam Green
Age: 13
Sexuality: Straight
Quirk(s): Teleportation, Elements, For Three, and Calling.
Quirk(s): Info: You already know.
Drawbacks for Teleportation: You already know.
Info on: Elements: Has control over all elements. The main ones are Air, Fire, Water, and Earth.
Drawbacks for Elements: If it isn't mastered the user can be extremely hurt.
Info on: For Three: This quirk allows the users siblings to be able to combine their quirks to make a special move or a ultimate move.
Drawbacks for For Three: They have to all be able to draw their quirks together and focus. If not they could die.
Info on: Calling: The user is able to call who they want. Meaning if he wanted to call his siblings he is able to contact them and the other user has to accept the call.
Drawbacks for Calling: There aren't any as long as you answer.
Personality: He is the bean in the family and would be protected at all costs. He is very kind and loves his family and friends.
Things he likes: His family and friends, His bf, Mother Nature, Animals, and swimming.
Things he dislikes: Humans, homophobic people, bullying, and animals hurt.
Crush: No one for now
Dating: No one for now
Relationship Status: Single for now
What he looks like protecting the tree:

Crush: No one for nowDating: No one for nowRelationship Status: Single for now What he looks like protecting the tree:

What he looks like when he is not protecting the Tree Of Life: