I nodded, a realized smile growing; “Hagrid”.

“Via, if Cedric found it, maybe he should just tell Dumbledor” Hermione tried to be rational.

I stared at her for a moment, trying to come up with a good excuse as to why that could not happen. Cedric was already on a ban from most of his privileges, if they knew that we had been riding Hippogriff and strolling far enough out to find dead Unicorns, they might very well suspend us both; “I- erm...I don’t know about that” I said.

"Show us, then?” Harry said, his tone a little more determined.

“Harry, no! How can you be so stupid?” Hermione burst out.

I looked at Harry as he stared at me, his eyes full of pain and despair. There was nobody I trusted more than Harry and if it was true that Sirius Black was after him and was here at Hogwarts, then I wanted to help Harry get the answers he deserved, even if it meant putting ourselves at the forefront of the danger; “I’m with you” I nodded at Harry.

Hermione sighed, but I knew she wouldn’t want to leave us alone. She was so clever and she knew it, so she knew she would be more help with us than without. Ron did a complete turnaround and started to look milky white, not wanting to join us, but wherever Harry went, so did Ron.

-

"You got an invisibility cloak or something? You're never around anymore, Greystone" I heard Oliver's voice as he sat down next to me in the library.

I inconspicuously closed the book I was reading, not wanting him to see the Unicorn chapter I was reading of A History in Magical Creatures; "Maybe I just got bored of you, Wood" I smiled, flashing my teeth naturally.

Oliver grinned back and shook his head a little, eyes down at the table and then back up to me; "How's the training going?" He asked.

"You mean, is Cedric a better trainer than you?" I cocked my eyebrows playfully.

"Please, like that could ever happen" Oliver joked back before clearing his throat and his smile disappeared; "Erm, look, I wanted to ask you something…" He began, sounding almost as serious as when he spoke about Quidditch; "I was wondering if maybe you wanted to...Erm… If you maybe wanted-".

But before he could finish, a familiar face came rushing over to the table we were sat at, looking flushed and a little unnerved, catching both of our attention; "Cedric?" I spoke, a little surprised.

"Can I speak to you?" Diggory asked, his eyes flicking over to Oliver before his attention was focused back on me; "Privately".

"Erh, yeah, of course" I spoke, starting to feel a little nervous but standing and quickly looking over to address Oliver; "Hey what did you want to ask me?"

Oliver looked disappointed but gave me a sweet smile and lightly rocked his head side to side "Don't worry about it, we'll talk later".

"Okay" I grinned at him before picking up my books and leaving with Cedric, walking toward the back of library slowly, side by side.

"You two dating?" Cedric smirked a little, looking down at me as we walked.

I huffed a laugh; "No, we're good friends" I spoke, almost instantly, impressed that he felt comfortable enough to ask that "Why? What's up?".

"Erm, well, I've been looking for some more study work about the Unicorn we foun-" Cedric didn't have a chance to finish his sentence.

I stopped in my tracks, looking around the library and grabbing Cedrics shirt cuff, yanking him into one of the narrow book shelves; "Shhh! Are you trying to get us expelled!?"

"What!?" Cedric almost laughed at my concern, our bodies practically squashed together between the bookshelves and his face so close that I could smell the peppermint and wheatgrass coming from his hair.

"You can't be talking about… what we saw, not when there's ears all over the place. It's bad enough that we found the bloody thing, let alone where we found it and the fact that it was murdered" I stressed in whispers at Cedric, flicking between each of his ice blue eyes.

"You were the one who told Potter and Weasley" He spoke with a frown, calling me out on my hypocrisy.

"Yea-... How do you know that?" I frowned back in surprise.

The edges of his mouth curling lightly as he licked his lips and rolled his eyes gingerly; "They told me where you're planning on going tonight, so it's a little hypocritical of you to argue at me about this" Cedric raised his eyebrows and pressed his lips together; "They also said you told them that we are apparently friends now".

I sighed, squeezing my eyes shut; "Those two will be the death of me" I groaned to myself, making Cedric chuckle through his nose; "Is there anyway I can convince you not to come?" I looked up at him, my genuine concern for his safety evident.

I knew Cedric would rather be there, he seemed sensible but his addiction to adventure would always conquer. He repositioned himself a little closer, his forearm moving to rest on the bookshelf above me; "I'm afraid not, Miss Greystone".

My brows drew together a little, wondering if my feelings for him were clouding what I was seeing in his actions, he was incredibly interesting and I couldn't help but feel drawn to him, despite all the secrecy that surrounded him. I bit down my lip daintily. Cedric lifted his arm from the bookshelf and suddenly his lips fell apart as the space between us closed and his smile faded as his eyes dipped to mine, his facial expression told that he was taken aback. I quickly pushed my weight onto the tips of my toes, until my lips were nexts to his ear; "Well, it's your funeral then, Mr Diggory".

-