"you still love me though. look everything's gonna be fine, i pinky promise you." you said to her, holding your pinky up to the screen. momo grumbled but nonetheless, she held her pinky up too. you two had known each other ever since middle school.

she had supported you through everything. when you wanted to quit ballet because you were more interested in music, she supported you. when you were 10 and lev was 9 and you started crying about how lev was getting the attention and your parents rarely paid any attention to you, she let you cry on her shoulder while she reassured you that your parents still love you.

she could get a little overprotective of you, but it was for good reason. so she put up with all your decisions, even if it meant that she didn't agree with them. she took a deep breath and then looked at you. she saw you were pouting a little, she couldn't resist those pouts of yours. no one could say no to them, not even her.

"all right fine...i'm not saying i agree with your stupid mistake. i'm just saying you're my best friend and i love you idiot." you smiled at her words and laughed a little.

"fine...do you want to know what happened today with akaashi and bokuto?" you asked her, a little mischievous tone in your voice. you saw momo nod and you began to tell her everything that happened on your "date" with akaashi.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

akaashi was currently laying in his bed. he had finished his homework a while ago with the motivation of getting to be alone with his thoughts without having to think about his amount of homework.

but he couldn't think of anything but you. he didn't understand why he couldn't get you out of his head. he came up with the idea to post your relationship on his instagram on an impulse. he saw you interact with kenma at the store and he had to do something, he just didn't know what.

he didn't know what came over him when he kissed your head, pulled you away from kenma, and then proceeded to share his pocky with you. he never shared his pocky with anyone, not even bokuto. he quickly sat up in his head for a moment to skip the current song that was playing. he then laid down back down, face down.

he had the urge to scream into his pillow, but his parents were home and he didn't want to disturb them. along with the kenma situation, he couldn't get the waiter from the korean barbecue place who hit on you and then proceeded to give you his number.

on one hand, he tried to pass it off as the protective boyfriend so bokuto wouldn't say anything about akaashi not doing anything about someone hitting on his girlfriend. he had to admit though, he didn't think he'd have so much fun with you.

it had been years since you two had actually hung out. you had play dates when you were childhood friends, you two went to playgrounds, the treehouse that was in his backyard, and your playroom where you two would have tea parties. you would even force him into a tiny tiara, but he didn't expect for it to feel like the same it had years ago.

akaashi looked at the time and saw it was 11. his eyes widened, how did it get so late? he didn't think his thoughts would've taken over his mind for this long.

while he was doing his night routine, he thought of an idea. boyfriends usually walk with their girlfriend to school, why not walk with you to school? it would give the school the impression that you two are together, which is what you two ultimately wanted.

so before he went to sleep, he sent you the text of his idea.

akaashi:
hey f/n...i thought of something to make this whole relationship more convincing.

he waited a couple of minutes before you had responded.

blossom🌸:
tell me about this idea 'kaashi

he smiled at the new nickname you gave him.

akaashi:
i was thinking we could walk to school together, so i could either pick you up at your house or you could walk to mine. whichever works best for you.

blossom🌸:
sounds like a plan
as long as you don't mind lev tagging along, if i don't walk him to school alisa would kill me

akaashi:
i don't mind. so i'll see you tomorrow.
goodnight f/n

blossom🌸:
night kaashi.
~read~

and with that, akaashi put his phone on his nightstand and drifted to sleep.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

you had hung up on momo an hour ago as she had fallen asleep on call while you were complaining about some math problem. while you continued to struggle, your phone buzzed and you saw you got a text from akaashi.

he had mentioned something about walking you to school. you responded with that was fine but you also had to worry about lev. once you got the confirmation from akaashi that lev tagging along was fine, you both said goodnight to each other.

you put your phone down and walked over to lev's room where you saw he was still awake, but he was reading one of his mangas with his headphones in. you quickly thought of something.

you walked back to your room and picked up a turtle plushie and then walked back to lev's room.

"think fast lev!" you yelled at him as you threw the turtle plushie at him. that made him look up from his book and then take his headphones out.

"what the hell n/n? i was reading!" he said as he whined.

"yeah, yeah whatever. look i have something to tell you but promise me you won't tell alisa or our parents or freak out, okay?" you looked at lev and he nodded, confirming that he heard your requests.

"sooooo akaashi's gonna be walking with us from
now on because he kinda sorta mayyy be my boyfriend." you mumbled the word 'boyfriend' in hopes lev wouldn't hear. his ears perked up as he heard the words 'akaashi' and 'boyfriend'.

"wait...you're dating akaashi-san? fukurodani's setter?" he asked, tilting his head to the side. you nodded quickly, grabbed your turtle plushie out his hands and left his room before he could bombard you with questions. you'd deal with that in the morning.

you flopped onto your bed facedown. you had fallen asleep ten minutes later, forgetting to tell momo that akaashi would be joining you. she was in for a nice surprise, that's for sure.

a/n: so this was kind of like a filler chapter cause i didn't know what to write😀. but have a great day bubs! thanks for 400 reads! this book is now my pride and joy :))) <33