Chapter Eight the Third day

Start from the beginning

Erza: so whatever number is highest you get to choose that many more monster to get points for.

Cana: so this game has some math to it huh.

After a long discussion the numbers were handed out.

Erza: got 1,"

Millianna: 2

Norbarly: 3

Hibiki: 4

Obira was silent and showed his number was 5.

Orga: 6

Jura: 7

Cana: 8

Natsu just held up his number that was nine.

Now that everyone has been assigned a number now we can let the games begin Erza Scarlet how many monsters will you take on?

Erza: This is no longer a game *she held up a sword* I wish the challenge all 100!

And with that she started to walk up towards the Pandemonium.

W-What you can't be serious the Pandemonium was designed for multiple people not just one!!

Erza stop dead in her tracks before turning around to face everyone.

Erza: do I look worried to you.

After stating that she walked off into the Pandemonium leaving many people in shock and Fairy tail just laughing their asses off. Demon heart could only give it a light chuckle they were going to love to crush that optimism of hers.

(I'm going to skip this but I really recommend you guys watching this cuz this is one of the best scenes in the entire Arc)

The audience watching this we're staring at the screen in shock a single mage Erza from Fairy tail has just single-handedly defeated all 100 monsters. Giving her guild 10 points off the bat even the commentators had nothing to say.

Well folks you had a little talk and after the amazing show of strength we have just witnessed. The judges have decided we will have the Magic Power Finder or MPF, for short, still the remaining participants can compete.

When the announcer finished a magic machine appeared in front of the participants.

(Not my picture)

This magic device will allow us to measure the magical power of each guild member participating in this. Simply attack the MPF with a magical attack and we will have the result come up, the participant with the highest magical score wins,

With that this began.

(I'm going to skip most of this because who wants to read some normie mages attack a little orb)