||08||

𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚕𝚢 𝚘𝚗 𝚙𝚝 7:
❆❆❆
"Come on, it's time we show these aliens...what's what" Missy says.
✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵

We started to the ship. "Hurry up Slowmo!" Wildcard yells. "Look ,there's the supply ship. Just like in 0jo's drawing!" Missy says. We then see tentacles and everyone makes disgusted noises. "Shh keep it down." I whisper. "Let's go." Missy says as we run inside the space ship. "Now shut the door and let's get out of here." Missy ordered. "Wheels, can you—?" "No! Wait!" I yell as everyone looks at me. " where Slowmo?" I ask worriedly. "Slowmo ,cut it out, run!" Wildcard yells. "He is running." I say back. "Hurry! They're coming back!" Guppy yells. "10 to 1 says he's tentacled." Facemaker says to Wheels. "Dude!" Wheels yells at him. Everyone was encouraging Slowmo as he was running. "Hold me down." Noodles says as he grabs Slowmo. Everyone holds him down. The tentacles hit the glass and everyone screams. "Wheels, tell me you figured this out!" Missy asks with fear. "It's actually incredibly intuitive." Wheels says as he pushes the green button. Something purple surrounds the space ship. "Just choose any button!" Missy yells. "Pick the red one! That one either means danger or non danger!" I yell burying my head into Wildcard's neck. "What?!" Wheels yells. "Press the red one!" Wildcard yells at Wheels. He presses it and the ship flies into the air. As the ship went higher and higher I hugged Wildcard a bit tighter, but not righted enough to harm him. "I forgot to mention, I'm also not a huge fan of heights." I mumble. "Great timing." Wildcard says while hugging me. "You know it's over right?" Missy says. "What do you mean?" Wildcard asks Missy. "The while button thing is over, she can let go now , if she wants." Missy points out. "She's not a fond of heights." Wildcard tells Missy. "How come?" Missy asks. "Personal reasons." I mumble in Wildcard's neck. "Personal reasons." Wildcard repeats.

I feel Wildcard moving his head. "Y/n." He whispers to me. I hum in response. "You should look at this view." He whispers. I bury my head further in his neck. "I'll hold your hand, ok? Just give it a little squeeze if you're scared." He whispers to me, slowly letting go of the hug. I slowly leads me to the window with my eyes still closed. "You can open now." He whispers in my ear sending shivers down my spine. I slowly open my eyes to see Earth below me. "Wow..." I gasp in shock. "It's beautiful, right?" He smiles at me. I nod and smile back at him.

"Don't worry. Any minute now ,0jo's gonna draw a picture of all of us smiling and hugging our parents. Isn't that right, 0jo?" Missy asks hopefully. 0jo shakes her head. "Oh, that's just great." Noodles groans. Wildcard let's go of my hand and walks to Missy.

I look at all of my friends to see A Capella and Fastforward motioning me to come over. I walk to them. "What's up?" I smile at them. "We saw what happened between you and Wildcard. A Capella teases me. "He was just being nice." I blush. "Mhm, sure. But you do have a crush on him, right?" Fastforward asks. I purse my lips together and nod. Rewind looks at our direction. "Noodles!" A Capella calls Noodles over. He walks to us. "How about you take your friend here, over there." A Capella points to the other side of the ship. Noodles looks at us weirdly and shrugs. They walk over to the other side and start whispering. "We knew it." Fastforward whispers to me excitedly. "I mean it was obvious." A Capella chuckles. "It was?" I ask confused. "Duh? I mean did you see they way he looks at you? He's staring at you with the creepy love stare." Fastforward says. "What's the creepy love stare?" I ask both of them. "You know how Harry Styles looks at Louis Tomlinson?" A Capella asks me. "Oh, basically like the Eleven start, just with heart eyes." I nod my head. "That's how he stares at you." Both Fastforward and A Capella say in sync. "You guys are so funny." I laugh, not believing them. They just stare at me. "You're serious?" My eyes went wide. They nod at me. "Dang...and I thought I was the one staring at him like that." I whisper to myself. "Girl, you do ,do that." Fastforward says. "You said doo doo." I giggle. "You're so childish." A Capella chuckles.