"Okay yeah you're right, you do tell me everything," she said to you very convinced that you had told her everything. Wow, I'm shocked that actually worked... and she calls herself a profiler.

Yout two walked into the station and were greeted by a very tall buff man who looked like the leader. "Hello sir," you said sticking out your hand to shake his, "I'm agent y/n y/l/n and this is agent Emily Prentiss, you probably spoke on the phone with Agent Jennifer Jareau."

The man shook your and Emily's hand, "I'm Officer Kyle James. I spoke on the phone with her previously."

"We are here to run through some of the case information to possibly set up a profile for this unsub and as best as we can make a general location for where he operates. The rest of the team will be joining us later."

"Perfect, I have a room set up for you guys to do all you need and everything on the case is in there," Kyle said before guiding you to the bright large room filled with case files. He began to leave the room before turning around and leaning against the door frame to face you. "Please do not hesitate to talk to us here, its a small town and this isn't the type of place where stuff like this happens. We are a tight-knit community so we might know a lot more about the people in this town than what a case says."

Emily looked at Kyle before remarking, "With all due respect sir, no town is unlikely to have a murderer, every person has these qualities in them. It just takes one stressor to make a murderer."

Kyle nodded his head before leaving the office. "Why is it every small town like this that think they're invincible from any tragedy?" Emily sighed before looking at you. " I could not tell ya." You said before the two of you dove into case files and maps.

***

After a long day of reading, calling Garcia, and putting points on a board, The team joined you to give the profile.

You started, "This unsub is a mother in her late 30s to mid-40s who recently lost a child of their own most likely a five-year-old child."

Reid picked up after you, "This woman lives in this area" he points to a circle on the map "as all the kids have disappeared from the places outside of it."

Emily jumped in, "This woman is taking children that look like her own, blonde hair and brown eyes, they are all boys and are a bit pudgier than most kids."

Rossi finished saying, "That is all we have for now, and please be on the lookout." The police officers and guards scattered to go into offices and leave the building to do their jobs and search for what the team gave them.

That is when something clicked in your head and you called Garica, "Hey baby" she said to you, "Sexy mama i need you to look something up for me." you started, "Look where all of the kids that went missing went to school. I did not even think to check that and it's literally the most obvious place to start."

"Will do sugar give me a hot sec." you heard her fingers tapping on the keyboard with extreme speed before she spoke, "Y/n" she paused for a second, "Y/n they all go to the same preschool," Garcia said before you waved to all of the team and put her on speakerphone.

"All of the boys go to Georgetown Hill Early School. Each of them were in the same grade and some had classes together."

You started, "Okay Garcia from that grade I need you to look up people who recently dropped out." and you heard fingers tapping again

"Okay, so there are three, Amy-Jane Belanger, Colleen Anderson, and Maris Hayes." Garcia spewed off and Hotch chimed in.

"Are any of them listed as having a recent death in the family?" and an air of silence filled with keys tapping played in everyone's ears before you heard a gasp.

"Maria Hayes, her son, Andrew, just died of leukemia three days before his fifth birthday." Garcia finished and hotch said under his breath "that's the stressor of our unsub." before announcing to Garcia to send her address to which Garcia responded, "Always for you my big bad wolf." and hung up the call

"Big bad wolf" you tapped on his shoulder a few times "That one is sticking," before everyone laughed and headed into the SUVs in a spree to get to her house. Morgan practically almost hitting every car on the road while he was driving like a speed demon.

You all got out of the car and carefully walked to the front of the house, Hotch then said, "JJ and Morgan and Rossi to the front, Emily and Reid left, y/n, you and me to the right." before everyone went their separate ways.

You began to walk carefully but with purpose as hotch followed you and quickly caught up, "Hey stay behind me I want you to be safe." he said while putting his hand on your shoulder. Bitch please I'm like 10 years younger than you. You are more likely to go into cardiac arrest than me dying right now.

You shrugged his hand off of your shoulder and walked ahead of him. You wanted to show off a bit just to prove him wrong and pulled a Derek, You kicked the door down. Ow. why did that hurt so badly? Brush it off that didn't hurt you, show no weakness.

You turned around for a second and gave Hotch a look that literally screamed 'and I'll do it again' and carefully walked into the house. You heard 'clears' flood through the house before you thought that the house was completely empty.

Then you saw it, a bookshelf with hinges. "Hotch" you whisper-screamed to him before you signaled to the hinges on the bookshelf and he opened it. Behind the door revealed a disheveled woman holding three kids tightly in her arms and a gun in one hand.

"Maria." Hotch said calmly, "those kids aren't Andrew, please put the gun down and let them go." Hotch begged the woman before an eardrum piercing scream was let out by the woman and she moved her gun to a kids head and almost pulled the trigger on his head

An overwhelming sound of "No's" were let out by each member of the team before Hotch shot the woman in the head and killed her. Her arms hung loose and the kids practically sprinted into your arms sobbing.

___

1871 words