Prompt 1

The reader is babysitting a neighbors baby and enlists the character for help. After a long day of babysitting the reader, character, and baby finally take a nap with the baby laying on the reader and the reader laying on the character. The parents of said baby return home to find all three cuddling and sleeping on the couch. After being woke up by the parents, the two head to the characters home. As they lay in the characters bed, the character tells the reader that they want to be the one to marry, have kids, and grow old with. The reader then kisses the character and they cuddle until falling asleep.

If you want to switch things up:

The character has to babysit a child (could be a neighbors, siblings, or a friends baby) and has no clue as to what they are doing so they call up the reader and ask for help. The reader shows up as the baby/child is crying hysterically and takes the baby/child from the distressed character and rocks it in their arms soothing the baby/child who immediately quiets down. The character, in awe, stares at the reader until they're snapped out of their daze. The reader and character spend the rest of the day babysitting until falling asleep in each other arms only to be awakened by a snapping of photos from a phone belonging to the baby's/child's parents. Sheepishly, the duo get up and walk back to the readers home where the character confesses their love for the reader stating that they want to marry them and start a family one day.

Not going to lie, I thought of Five babysitting Claire (Allison's child) while writing this idea down.

If you want to make your imagine/story more detailed then here are some things that can happen during the babysitting job:

1) Changing diaper

2) Feeding child/baby

3) Changing clothes

4) Dancing and singing to music

5) Coloring

6) Having a tea party